Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Desiree P.Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by tabatha b.

BY MURAD

Reveal radiant, silky and younger-looking skin with Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel. Achieve brightening and smoothing effects similar to a chemical peel, leaving your skin looking and feeling smoother and more toned after just one treatment.

Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel reduces fine lines and wrinkles to reveal brighter, younger-looking skin. Gentle bamboo bead microdermabrasion imitates the effects of a chemical peel whilst debris and exhausted cells are swept away and glycolic and salicyclic acids stimulate cell proliferation to deliver immediately noticeable results.

Directions of use:

• Use after cleansing and toning.
  • Gently smooth onto face and neck.
  • Leave on for up to 10 minutes and gently rinse with warm water.
  • For best results, use three times per week.
  • The formula is intense and if you have sensitive skin, you may only be able to leave product on for a few minutes to start.
  • With continued use, product can be left on for longer increments.

Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Ella Y.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

This product works great. It is very effective. It is so cool. It is very affordable. It is so cheap and I love the
quality of this item. Get yours now before they go all out! It is amazing. It doesn't hurt when I peel it off my skin. It's really nice!
Brooklyn D.
Florence
 I really like the packaging on this product along with the product itself. Smells really good work sufficiently and is priced right.  I plan on buying this again
Kaydee R.
This peel is great for deep wrinkles and expression lines. I would highly suggest this to anyone who is willing to get on a treatment plan with an Esthetician.
Allison F.
Great alternative to going to a spa and getting a facial! Highly recommend to use before a big event as it really helps with cell turnover and smoother skin!
Ariana C.
Toledo, OH
Nice feel for dr, exhausted eye lids and even your facial skin and I have already seen a difference in the ways my eyes appear tired after two weeks usage.
deb J.
Saint Paul, MN
love this peel. JUST about gets all my dead skin off my face. I'm in the sun and extreme heat and extreme cold I wish they would make a all over body peel.
Sherry N.
Ypsilanti Township
Murad Perfecting Night Cream leaves face feeling refreshed and clean
With a light weight formals that's perfect for all ages and skin types
Rebecca R.
This product was okay but i expected more from it for the price. I like other products by murad. However, I just was kind of disappointed with this one.
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a safe at home peel? And how does it compare to other chemical peels?
Ntia C.
Is this product worth the money? Does it give good results?