Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Desiree P.Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by tabatha b.

BY MURAD

Reveal radiant, silky and younger-looking skin with Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel. Achieve brightening and smoothing effects similar to a chemical peel, leaving your skin looking and feeling smoother and more toned after just one treatment.

Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel reduces fine lines and wrinkles to reveal brighter, younger-looking skin. Gentle bamboo bead microdermabrasion imitates the effects of a chemical peel whilst debris and exhausted cells are swept away and glycolic and salicyclic acids stimulate cell proliferation to deliver immediately noticeable results.

Directions of use:

• Use after cleansing and toning.
  • Gently smooth onto face and neck.
  • Leave on for up to 10 minutes and gently rinse with warm water.
  • For best results, use three times per week.
  • The formula is intense and if you have sensitive skin, you may only be able to leave product on for a few minutes to start.
  • With continued use, product can be left on for longer increments.

Jasvinder S.
Los Angeles, CA

26 Jan 2017Immediate Results!I was on the quest for a great at home peel. The first time I used these pads (which are huge by the way!) I noticed a difference in the brightness and glow in my skin. I use them twice a week and can't believe how smooth my skin looks. Great find, and I couldn't be happier that its actually very affordable!
marisa D.
Woodland Park, NJ
If you're feeling like you need a new face regime this is the way to start. At first my skin felt a little dry but once I got into the cycle I was feeling great. Bought this at a store but it didn't look used or tattered at all. Would definitely by again when I feel like my skin needs replenishing
Heather K.
Huntington Beach
Wow murad really knows it's anti aging. I'm a sucker for anything with the word "peel" and will try it no matter what. So this was a win for me. I could see the difference was totally a glowing lifted look for result. LOVE! Also compare this to the vitamin c I think this one is better
Julia M.
I have never used this on my own. I went to my facialist and she basically went on and on about how great this was, then she used this on my skin and it looked and felt amazing! I then went to purchase it myself and they were completely sold out. I am definitely grabbing some next time!
haven w.
Savannah
Durian Cell is absolutely the way to go and if recommend this product to friends and family and would definitely buy again as long as the price is right, sometimes beauty on a budget is still pretty expensive if you want quality over bs crap that a lot of places sell!
Derek D.
Wichita, KS
At home microderm?! Yes please! This product uses crushed bamboo beads that give you a mechanical exfoliation similar to microderm. Leaves the skin with a beautiful glow AND you can use this product every two weeks. That's 8 weeks worth of use with this product!
Ashley S.
I love love love anything Murad. It leaves my skin soft, glowing, moisturized, and just overall healthy. The brand can be a bit pricey but to me, it's worth every penny. Every time I'm in Sephora, I can't leave without checking out all the murad products.
Kyra S.
Phoenix
It does its job fenomally but it left my skin red and irritated after I wouldn't use it without a ph balancer and light moisturizer but it was good price considering how smooth it left my skin it's definitely a good product worth your money.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
This is a great brand. Thanks to their skin care, my skin has never looked so flawless. I used to suffer with painful cystic acne and this was a very gentle and efficient solution. I would buy again. 10/10
Kenzi S.
Chicago
Normally I'd be scared to use a chemical peel but I trusted this kit. It was effective and now my face looks great. I suggest this product to my friends because it's cheap and lovely. No room for improvement.
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a safe at home peel? And how does it compare to other chemical peels?
Ntia C.
Is this product worth the money? Does it give good results?