Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Desiree P.Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by tabatha b.

BY MURAD

Reveal radiant, silky and younger-looking skin with Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel. Achieve brightening and smoothing effects similar to a chemical peel, leaving your skin looking and feeling smoother and more toned after just one treatment.

Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel reduces fine lines and wrinkles to reveal brighter, younger-looking skin. Gentle bamboo bead microdermabrasion imitates the effects of a chemical peel whilst debris and exhausted cells are swept away and glycolic and salicyclic acids stimulate cell proliferation to deliver immediately noticeable results.

Directions of use:

• Use after cleansing and toning.
  • Gently smooth onto face and neck.
  • Leave on for up to 10 minutes and gently rinse with warm water.
  • For best results, use three times per week.
  • The formula is intense and if you have sensitive skin, you may only be able to leave product on for a few minutes to start.
  • With continued use, product can be left on for longer increments.

Florence J.
Murrieta
Decent product like most murad products are but I would honestly say you shouldn't use these on your own.
Jenny Z.
Minnetonka, MN
Love Love I’ve this product!! Made my skin feel totally new as I was glowing. I love all Murad products
londy m.
oklahoma
La verdad.me gusta es bueno tiene buenas cosas siempre pero me gusta la verdad lo recomiendo a todos...
Amanda P.
Bedford , TX
It's alright I love what it does but I have found for less of the price. Don't think I will repurchase
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Leslie F.
Destiny S.
Love this product! Will buy again. Easily to apply and lasting effects. Can really tell a difference.
Mayra O.
Chula Vista
Amazing! I hear it’s good so I decided to try it out myself so it was worth it. Why don’t you try?
Brittany M.
Ridgefield, WA
This product does a good job but is a little to strong for my face. I have super sensitive skin.
Nicole H.
Folsom, CA
This is always my go to. It really does exfoliate the dead skin and help bright my complexion.
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a safe at home peel? And how does it compare to other chemical peels?
Ntia C.
Is this product worth the money? Does it give good results?