Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Desiree P.Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by tabatha b.

BY MURAD

Reveal radiant, silky and younger-looking skin with Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel. Achieve brightening and smoothing effects similar to a chemical peel, leaving your skin looking and feeling smoother and more toned after just one treatment.

Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel reduces fine lines and wrinkles to reveal brighter, younger-looking skin. Gentle bamboo bead microdermabrasion imitates the effects of a chemical peel whilst debris and exhausted cells are swept away and glycolic and salicyclic acids stimulate cell proliferation to deliver immediately noticeable results.

Directions of use:

• Use after cleansing and toning.
  • Gently smooth onto face and neck.
  • Leave on for up to 10 minutes and gently rinse with warm water.
  • For best results, use three times per week.
  • The formula is intense and if you have sensitive skin, you may only be able to leave product on for a few minutes to start.
  • With continued use, product can be left on for longer increments.

Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel

Start your review of Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
For the amount of product you receive, it’s not the best exfoliant for the money. It works well, but I don’t think it was for my skin type. The dispenser is nice though, and allows you to pinpoint on your face instead of getting your hands super messy.
H P.
Great product that I recommend! It is pricey for the product but I think it’s worth every penny! Leaves your skin looking flawless and super glowy! Defintely have got so many compliments on my face looking a lot different and having no more texture
Raisa G.
Burned my face! Not badly, but enough to scare me off from using this again. My entire face felt scabby the next day after using this. After a few more days, the scabs fell off and the skin underneath was so smooth and soft. I'm not sure if that what this peel was supposed to do, but for me the scabbing isn't worth the results.
Deanna S.
Smithland
Purchased at: ULTA
I had skin problems as a teenager not bad just around that time. But as an adult I seem to get more. It has caused scarring and my face isn't as smooth as I would like . This has definitely helped smooth out my face. Love it.
April M.
Queens
THIS IS FREAKING AMAZINGG !!!! I love masks off bat but this one is great because you can actually FEEL it working ! I recommend this product to anyone who has combination skin, fine lines or wrinkles or just looking to tone your skin in general. This is it !
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This product improves the texture of your skin. By giving it new skin. I love that it gets rid of blackheads and dark spots. Helps with anti aging which to me is a plus 👍
Ember T.
Richland Springs
I was recommended this by my dermatologist and I used it a few times I did see results but not really what I was looking for I have really tough skin to treat and but for the price it was totally worth it
Daisy G.
Mission , TX
This product was the first at home peel I had ever used. I highly recommend it for my old clients. You instantly feel a tightness in your skin and a glow for days! I recommend this to everyone!
Cindy S.