Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel

Reveal radiant, silky and younger-looking skin with Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel. Achieve brightening and smoothing effects similar to a chemical peel, leaving your skin looking and feeling smoother and more toned after just one treatment.

Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel reduces fine lines and wrinkles to reveal brighter, younger-looking skin. Gentle bamboo bead microdermabrasion imitates the effects of a chemical peel whilst debris and exhausted cells are swept away and glycolic and salicyclic acids stimulate cell proliferation to deliver immediately noticeable results.

Directions of use:

• Use after cleansing and toning.
  • Gently smooth onto face and neck.
  • Leave on for up to 10 minutes and gently rinse with warm water.
  • For best results, use three times per week.
  • The formula is intense and if you have sensitive skin, you may only be able to leave product on for a few minutes to start.
  • With continued use, product can be left on for longer increments.

WhIch chemical peels are the best? Do they really help you’re face look younger [product:murad-intensive-resurfacing-peel]
Is this product worth the money? Does it give good results?
Is this a safe at home peel? And how does it compare to other chemical peels?
Start your review of Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel!
How would you rate this product?
Saima P.
Bellerose, NY
1,126 reviews
Used after a day of too much sun, next day a little red but nowhere near what I was expecting. Was worried when I initially put it on because the tingle was immediate, but either I acclimated to it or it went away and was not unpleasant. A little bit goes a long way.
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This product improves the texture of your skin. By giving it new skin. I love that it gets rid of blackheads and dark spots. Helps with anti aging which to me is a plus đź‘Ť
Kirsten R.
Irvine, CA
This is one of my favorite Murad product!! It works so good, but use with caution as it can sting if your not a seasoned peeler. It makes your skin feel tighter and toned after I use it. The only reason I'm not giving it a five star rating is because it can't compare with professional peels, but it's still fantastic!
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
2,920 reviews
It’s very fortunate habit to try new things and it also gives courage and self confidence try it by yourself and feel like you explore some thing new for mdd we it great let’s see it works for you or not but definitely not for sensitive skin
Rachael  Z.
Glendale Hts, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Great for skin that has been damaged or has marks. I am sure even uneven skin tone. Expensive but not a product you have to keep buying.
Cathy J.
Reading Sta, PA
Gentle, but effective. This exfoliates very efficiently, but contains ingredients that leave your skin in excellent shape afterwards, so you're not dealing w red, dry or sore skin but you get all the benefits of a great peel.
Tiki C.
Baltimore
Maybe I got a bad batch cause it had hard pieces in it and did absolutely nothing. I didn’t even get a little tingle. So disappointing I was really hoping for something. I left it on for longer then recommended even thinking I timed it wrong. Murad def disappointed with this one. I wouldn’t waste my money to even try it again
Kari K.
Holly
Absolutely love this resurfacing peel the name says it all my skin feels like baby soft and fresh after using it
Deanna S.
Smithland
Purchased at: ULTA
I had skin problems as a teenager not bad just around that time. But as an adult I seem to get more. It has caused scarring and my face isn't as smooth as I would like . This has definitely helped smooth out my face. Love it.
deb J.
Saint Paul, MN
love this peel. JUST about gets all my dead skin off my face. I'm in the sun and extreme heat and extreme cold I wish they would make a all over body peel.