Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Desiree P.Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by tabatha b.

BY MURAD #51 in Facial Peels

Reveal radiant, silky and younger-looking skin with Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel. Achieve brightening and smoothing effects similar to a chemical peel, leaving your skin looking and feeling smoother and more toned after just one treatment.

Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel reduces fine lines and wrinkles to reveal brighter, younger-looking skin. Gentle bamboo bead microdermabrasion imitates the effects of a chemical peel whilst debris and exhausted cells are swept away and glycolic and salicyclic acids stimulate cell proliferation to deliver immediately noticeable results.

Directions of use:

• Use after cleansing and toning.
  • Gently smooth onto face and neck.
  • Leave on for up to 10 minutes and gently rinse with warm water.
  • For best results, use three times per week.
  • The formula is intense and if you have sensitive skin, you may only be able to leave product on for a few minutes to start.
  • With continued use, product can be left on for longer increments.

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
April P.
Parma, Ohio
Murad Is a great line of products. I have used many of their products including toner face wash and masks and this is by far my favorite. My skin looks so amazing. It is soft and smooth and I get so many compliments. People constantly ask me what product I use and I always tell them that this is a staple in my skin care routine. It doesn’t need to be done often and the results last. Quite affordable for a quality product. I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking to try out a peel.
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
For the amount of product you receive, it’s not the best exfoliant for the money. It works well, but I don’t think it was for my skin type. The dispenser is nice though, and allows you to pinpoint on your face instead of getting your hands super messy.
Savannah C.
Diana
I didn’t really like the face peel, it didn’t smell that good and didn’t peel off right. It left my face feeling weird but it wasn’t harsh at all. You can buy it in many places it just depends on what you wish to spend.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
[product:murad-12508324901-intensive-resurfacing-peel---4x5ml-0.17oz] I bought this product at a spa salon after a facial. They only use these brand so I wanted to try it at home. A bit expensive for my taste but it did leave my skin feeling clean and soft afterwards. But didn't see any other difference. For the price I never got it again. I can get a different brand that does the same for alot better price.
Jasvinder S.
Los Angeles , CA

26 Jan 2017Immediate Results!I was on the quest for a great at home peel. The first time I used these pads (which are huge by the way!) I noticed a difference in the brightness and glow in my skin. I use them twice a week and can't believe how smooth my skin looks. Great find, and I couldn't be happier that its actually very affordable!
Julia M.
I have never used this on my own. I went to my facialist and she basically went on and on about how great this was, then she used this on my skin and it looked and felt amazing! I then went to purchase it myself and they were completely sold out. I am definitely grabbing some next time!
Raisa G.
Burned my face! Not badly, but enough to scare me off from using this again. My entire face felt scabby the next day after using this. After a few more days, the scabs fell off and the skin underneath was so smooth and soft. I'm not sure if that what this peel was supposed to do, but for me the scabbing isn't worth the results.
April M.
Queens
THIS IS FREAKING AMAZINGG !!!! I love masks off bat but this one is great because you can actually FEEL it working ! I recommend this product to anyone who has combination skin, fine lines or wrinkles or just looking to tone your skin in general. This is it !
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This product improves the texture of your skin. By giving it new skin. I love that it gets rid of blackheads and dark spots. Helps with anti aging which to me is a plus 👍
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a safe at home peel? And how does it compare to other chemical peels?
Ntia C.
Is this product worth the money? Does it give good results?