Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Desiree P.Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by tabatha b.

BY MURAD

Reveal radiant, silky and younger-looking skin with Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel. Achieve brightening and smoothing effects similar to a chemical peel, leaving your skin looking and feeling smoother and more toned after just one treatment.

Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel reduces fine lines and wrinkles to reveal brighter, younger-looking skin. Gentle bamboo bead microdermabrasion imitates the effects of a chemical peel whilst debris and exhausted cells are swept away and glycolic and salicyclic acids stimulate cell proliferation to deliver immediately noticeable results.

Directions of use:

• Use after cleansing and toning.
  • Gently smooth onto face and neck.
  • Leave on for up to 10 minutes and gently rinse with warm water.
  • For best results, use three times per week.
  • The formula is intense and if you have sensitive skin, you may only be able to leave product on for a few minutes to start.
  • With continued use, product can be left on for longer increments.

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
April P.
Cleveland, OH
Murad Is a great line of products. I have used many of their products including toner face wash and masks and this is by far my favorite. My skin looks so amazing. It is soft and smooth and I get so many compliments. People constantly ask me what product I use and I always tell them that this is a staple in my skin care routine. It doesn’t need to be done often and the results last. Quite affordable for a quality product. I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking to try out a peel.
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
For the amount of product you receive, it’s not the best exfoliant for the money. It works well, but I don’t think it was for my skin type. The dispenser is nice though, and allows you to pinpoint on your face instead of getting your hands super messy.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
[product:murad-12508324901-intensive-resurfacing-peel---4x5ml-0.17oz] I bought this product at a spa salon after a facial. They only use these brand so I wanted to try it at home. A bit expensive for my taste but it did leave my skin feeling clean and soft afterwards. But didn't see any other difference. For the price I never got it again. I can get a different brand that does the same for alot better price.
Raisa G.
Burned my face! Not badly, but enough to scare me off from using this again. My entire face felt scabby the next day after using this. After a few more days, the scabs fell off and the skin underneath was so smooth and soft. I'm not sure if that what this peel was supposed to do, but for me the scabbing isn't worth the results.
April M.
Queens
THIS IS FREAKING AMAZINGG !!!! I love masks off bat but this one is great because you can actually FEEL it working ! I recommend this product to anyone who has combination skin, fine lines or wrinkles or just looking to tone your skin in general. This is it !
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This product improves the texture of your skin. By giving it new skin. I love that it gets rid of blackheads and dark spots. Helps with anti aging which to me is a plus 👍
Ember T.
Richland Springs
I was recommended this by my dermatologist and I used it a few times I did see results but not really what I was looking for I have really tough skin to treat and but for the price it was totally worth it
Daisy G.
Mission
This product was the first at home peel I had ever used. I highly recommend it for my old clients. You instantly feel a tightness in your skin and a glow for days! I recommend this to everyone!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,183 reviews
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a safe at home peel? And how does it compare to other chemical peels?
Ntia C.
Is this product worth the money? Does it give good results?