BY MURAD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

IP5 is an advanced peel that delivers 5 intense exfoliating and resurfacing ingredients that aggressively treat lines, wrinkles, uneven texture and skin tone.

Kaydee R.
This peel does it all. Anti-aging, wrinkle and line reduction, as well as a great exfoliant. I loved having an IP5 peel right after the holidays. My skin felt so fresh going into January.
Alyssa B.
Blue Springs, MO
I love this stuff! You only need to use a dime-size or smaller amount, so the bottles last through multiple uses. When you think it's empty, pull the cap completely off and lean with all your body weight on the tube--you'll get enough for one final use. I have sensitive skin and a "scrub" exfoliator is too hash. This works really well, although you need to work up to leaving it on the full time.
Chelsea M.
Tahlequah, OK
THIS PEEL IS AMAZING!!! I cannot say enough great things about it. It is worth every penny. I have deeply oily skin that is acne prone all the time. ONE use of this peel and my skin felt like any imperfections were minimized to nothing. It makes my makeup application easier and stays on longer.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
Every female should have a great mask and or peel that they can go to for that detoxing finish with our faces. This product is completely amazing. I have used this product or four months and really enjoyed it.
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
This peel leaves my skin so nice and smooth! It helps brighten up my skin tone a little as well and clearing up my breakouts! Great price and will continue to repurchase! I recommend for more oily acne skin!
Karissa D.
Layton, UT
this peel is great for very clogged pores. i personally like to use it to take off a bad tan. its really gentle fo a peel which makes it awesome. it was defineitly worth the price. i bought it at sephora. i would love to recommend it to others as well as my family and friends.
Jenn s.
MERCER, PA
I take exceptional care of my skin and am always trying new products. This has to be my new favorite. IT IS AMAZING. it tingles when you apply it and works so well, my skin still tingled the next morning. Vitamin C is fantastic for the skin and if you add this to a great skin cleansing and toning regine you will love the results. Remember no product will work overnight. it takes discipline - find products you love and stick with a routine every day and night. I don't use a lot of MURAD products but i may invest in a few after having found something this great. i have used this product 3 times in a little over a week and my skin looks like it is glowing. i had one very small brown spot on my skin that is seemingly getting smaller each time i use it - disappearing before my very eyes. this stuff is GREAT and CHEAP. it is a MUST HAVE PRODUCT in your bag!!!!! i love love love it!!
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
I have very sensitive skin and at home peels are just scary for me. This is okay. It does sting a bit at first but you are okay through the process. My skin felt so clean after and I've used it more than once.
Christina R.
Sold my clients these on post , and they tend to buy a bulk because of the sell out . I recommend it because of the cooling effect , which refreshes the tired look we have on our faces; especially after a long day of duty .
Florena S.
Lincolnton, NC
Who doesnt want a cleaner tooth and a prettier smile and not to be ashame of everybody dies so why not start start now and im sure that you would n ver regret of theis wonderful experience just try it conveninet i would reomend it to everybody and would buy it everyday well when i ran out of it
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
Is this good for getting rid of fine lines?