BY MURAD

Brighten, smooth and hydrate to see a radiant glow after just one treatment. Glycolic Acid exfoliates to accelerate turnover of dark damaged cells, removing dullness and improving skin texture. Myrtle Extract supports cellular renewal to boost youthful resilience and elasticity. Vitamin C and Indian Fig protect against free radical damage while enhancing skin clarity and luminosity.

Benefits: Intensive-C® Radiance Peel brightens skin, visibly improves texture and hydrates to restore radiance and even skin tone after one use.

How to Use: Massage evenly over clean face, neck and chest. You may experience a slight tingling sensation. Leave on for up to 10 minutes. Rinse with a warm wash cloth and pat dry. Use 1 to 2 times weekly and follow with a Murad Step 3 moisturizer.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Synthetic Beeswax, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus Indica Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Azelaic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Zinc Gluconate, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Menthyl Lactate, Lauryl Laurate, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ceteareth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil

• The instructions say to massage evenly onto the face but ...1 Answers
  • I have been using the Murad intensive- C radiance peel fo...1 Answers
  • I have uneven skin tone and texture. It this a good produ...5 Answers
  • "It does brighten my skin and gets rid of small dry patches." in 1 review
  • "It’s definitely pricey, but a bottle lasts a long time as you only need to use a small amount." in 1 review
Sharissa S.
Had a tingling feeling, but was okay for my sensitive skin. I do this in the evening. once a week. When I wake up the next day my skin is literally glowing - it's amazing! This mask does wonders. It wakes up and rejuvenates my skin. Overall, I'd recommend it. The only thing I don't care for is the price - it can be pricy but this product goes a long way.
Matt K.
Purchased at: Sephora
THE BEST!!! I needed a stronger peel to use to help reduce hyperpigmentation and dark spots I have, so I purchased this on sale during Sephora’s holiday sales event, and I’m so glad I did. I use it two times a week, and leave it on for 9 minutes each time. Immediately after applying you feel a strong tingling/stinging sensation, so if those sensations make you uncomfortable I would not recommend, but the tiny amount of discomfort is well worth it!! After washing off the mask, my skin feels super clean and fresh, and it feels as if all of my pores have been cleaned out. I recently started using this product so I don’t see a drastic difference in my dark spots, but I’m going to continue using it.
Alex K.
Valparaiso, IN
My skin tends to look kind of dull and dehydrated, even when it isn't. This product helps add back that natural glow that I've never been able to obtain before! It is pricy, but I only use it twice a week so I know it's going to last me a long time. I'll definitely repurchase in the future.
Ellie B.
Smells great, feels great and after 2 bottles I did notice a difference and I've heard they reformulated which may be why I noticed a difference after the second bottle I purchased but again i had to buy 2 bottles to notice a real change and these products aren't cheap
Ameera M.
Queens Vlg, NY
I bought this seeking a product to give my skin a glow since recently it has been looking very dull. According to the directions, it suggests to use it twice a week, but I use it 3 times. I have to say I am quite impressed with the results. I usually use it in the shower or when I take a soak leaving it on longer than 10 minutes. I like to use it before a night out too. It makes my skin look so much better under makeup. My fine lines look less pronounced and the brightening effect makes my skin look dewy and refreshed.
Grace L.
Quick and effective. Noticeable brightening effect. Made my skin smooth. Over time it's helped a lot with my acne and acne scarring. Leaves skin feeling tingly and fresh. Definitely don't use on broken skin though. A bit pricey, but I think it's worth it.
Kaitlan A.
1,134 reviews
This is a little intense for my sensitive skin, but it works really well. My skin looks bright and refreshed after just one use. I can tell a difference the very next morning (I use it at night only). It’s super great and you don’t have to leave it on very long!
arma m.
I had severe brake out after my first baby, i couldn't understand why my skin had acne which left scars on my skin. I was suggested by someone at sephora to go for this Vitamin c radiance peel which was around $55 i wasn't sure if I'm going to use it for long but i swear this one changed the appearance of my skin. I used this twice a week and it made my skin appear lot brighter and clean. If ever i need something to help my skin with pigmentation i would definitely go for this.
MacKenzie A.
Frederick
This product is so easy to use and does not irritate my skin at all. I use it once a week and keep it on my skin for about 10 minutes. It is easy to wash off and makes your skin glow right after. I would recommend this to any skin type.
Mihaela M.
Round Lake, IL
I bought this seeking a product to give my skin a glow since recently it had been looking very dull. The suggestion is to use it twice a week, but I use it 3 times. I have to say I am quite impressed with the results. I usually use it in the shower or when I take a soak leaving on longer than 10 minutes. I like to use it before a night out too. Makes me skin look so much better under makeup. My fine lines look less pronounced and the brightening effect makes my skin look dewy and refreshed.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
I have uneven skin tone and texture. It this a good product for that, or do you have any suggestions?
What benefits does your product attribute to me?
Sandra H.
Hutchinson, KS
Does it really hydrate?
Bruschenka J.
I have been using the Murad intensive- C radiance peel for 2 weeks now but I wanted to know if it's ok to use a retinol oil after the peel?
Kirsten R.
Southlake, TX
Does this peel work immediately?