Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel

Brighten, smooth and hydrate to see a radiant glow after just one treatment. Glycolic Acid exfoliates to accelerate turnover of dark damaged cells, removing dullness and improving skin texture. Myrtle Extract supports cellular renewal to boost youthful resilience and elasticity. Vitamin C and Indian Fig protect against free radical damage while enhancing skin clarity and luminosity.

Benefits: Intensive-C® Radiance Peel brightens skin, visibly improves texture and hydrates to restore radiance and even skin tone after one use.

How to Use: Massage evenly over clean face, neck and chest. You may experience a slight tingling sensation. Leave on for up to 10 minutes. Rinse with a warm wash cloth and pat dry. Use 1 to 2 times weekly and follow with a Murad Step 3 moisturizer.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Synthetic Beeswax, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus Indica Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Azelaic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Zinc Gluconate, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Menthyl Lactate, Lauryl Laurate, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ceteareth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil

Does anyone have any experience with the Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel ? The older I get the more texture and discoloration I have and I’m hoping to find a good product to help.
How many times a week do you typically use this product?
Does it help with oily skin?
Start your review of Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It does brighten my skin and gets rid of small dry patches.in reviews
It’s definitely pricey, but a bottle lasts a long time as you only need to use a small amount.in reviews
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel uploaded by elvia P.
Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel is another great chemical peel from another great brand. This is so different than other peels cuz it doesn't sting it feels more like minty feeling and just leaves your skin on fleek. I love this brand so much and the hype is real
emma W.
Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel uploaded by emma W.
One of my favorite vitamin C peels. It leaves my skin so even and smooth. It is expensive but it is definitely worth the money. Love it!!!
Desirea M.
San Antonio, TX
Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel uploaded by Desirea M.
I looooooveeeee this mask! I use it about 1-2 times a week, at first it feels a little tingly on your skin but once you rinse it off my skin just looks so supple & refreshed. The best thing is a little goes a long way! I have the older packaging so one pump is enough to apply all over my face. I love using this product before I have events or special occasions. It makes my makeup apply really nicely. Highly recommend!
Stacey M.
Southfield, MI
Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel uploaded by Stacey M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Bye it!! Thank me Later! I have been using this for a view years. I looooove it. I love that it has vitamin C, and it tinkles a little, but it never burned me. It leaves my smooth and clears pores. I will buy this until they stop making it.
KAT P.
San Jose, CA
I got a sample of this from Message Envy . I absolutely love this stuff. I have super sensitive skin, but I was fortunate to not see a negative reaction from this brand.
Mallori C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Holy crap this product is amazing. I initially got this because I was looking for a peel for a couple of bumps I have on my chin that aren't really pimples but are. I think they are clogged pores but they are skin colored and they won't go away. This hasn't really worked on them but OMG it's cleared up my mild/semi-moderate acne! I've tried everything and nothing has worked as well as this. I'm not waking up every day (that's what it seemed like) with a new cyst on my chin or whitehead on my cheek. And if I do get a pimple, it's seriously gone the next day after using this. This has also helped with red/dark marks from previous pimples I've had and makes my skin feel SO soft. Also, it feels amazing after you put it on and it smells really good! Can't say enough good things about this peel. I do use this 5-6 times a week even though it says to use once or twice. This is a miracle product for me that I will continue to purchase. It is a bit pricey but you can find it elsewhere for almost half the cost.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Excellent facial peel. Great for using once or twice a week to exfoliate your face. After using my face felt soft and smooth. Make sure to use a moisturizer afterwards because it is rather stripping.
Getsibeth H.
Davie, FL
very good product purifies the skin leaving a refreshing and radiant appearance as it has a very important ingredient that is vitamin c
Luisa R.
Silver Spring, MD
It works as a dream really every cent you pay is a great inversion. and additional it bring to you a very healthy and young glow skin. very recommended
Shirley F.
Mays Landing, NJ
Easy to use and peel off, it leaves your skin feeling nice and bright. Great quality face mask!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morgan N.
Carlsbad
il y a 8 jours
Sergio M.
San Diego, CA
il y a un an
Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel Is this worth for the price?
Ece C. il y a un an
Selina S.
Acworth, GA
il y a un an
Jennifer N. il y a un an
I have used it before and wrote a review here as well ,I didn’t see any change at all ,I was hoping to brighten up my face a little bit ,but nothing has changed ,as far as the Rapid age spot and pigment lightening serum I have never used it ,it was a pass for me since it has hydroquinone in it and that ingredient as a bad rep for darker skin tones.