Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel

Brighten, smooth and hydrate to see a radiant glow after just one treatment. Glycolic Acid exfoliates to accelerate turnover of dark damaged cells, removing dullness and improving skin texture. Myrtle Extract supports cellular renewal to boost youthful resilience and elasticity. Vitamin C and Indian Fig protect against free radical damage while enhancing skin clarity and luminosity.

Benefits: Intensive-C® Radiance Peel brightens skin, visibly improves texture and hydrates to restore radiance and even skin tone after one use.

How to Use: Massage evenly over clean face, neck and chest. You may experience a slight tingling sensation. Leave on for up to 10 minutes. Rinse with a warm wash cloth and pat dry. Use 1 to 2 times weekly and follow with a Murad Step 3 moisturizer.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Synthetic Beeswax, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus Indica Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Azelaic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Zinc Gluconate, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Menthyl Lactate, Lauryl Laurate, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ceteareth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil

Is this product appropriate for brown skin? One of the main ingredients is glycolic acid which has controversy on worsening pigmentation in brown skin. I am wondering if anyone with a darker skin tone has had success with this product.
Is it good for allergic skin?
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It does brighten my skin and gets rid of small dry patches.” in reviews
“It’s definitely pricey, but a bottle lasts a long time as you only need to use a small amount.” in reviews
Cleveland ohio
Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel uploaded by acqueline K.
This product single handedly saved my skin! I was going through some hormonal changes and kept getting breakouts (especially the annoying under the skin ones) and this was the only thing that remotely helped. I'm obsessed with glycolic acid now. I use a glycolic acid toner every day that continues to keep my skin clear. If I want to lighten a post acne mark this is what I use and then apply a vitamin c serum after. Trust me you will notice a difference the next morning if you use this at night! I can actual stand not wearing foundation now!
Hazlet, NJ
The Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel is great for maintaining your skin fresh. The peel exfoliates and protects your skin against harsh, environmental pollutants. I love the tingling sensation that spreads across your skin when you apply it. After you take it off, your skin feels smooth and cool too! I love how it's not tested on animals! 10/10!
Purchased at: Sephora
Ok, I have pretty bad acne scars and I went into sephora this was the first thing they recommended me. It is intense so if your skin is semsitive be careful and follow the directions carefully, but this stuff had a noticeable difference immediately after I used it. I was shocked. You have to maintain using it once a week or so to see some good progress.
Henderson
This product helps to make my skin feel fabulous and gives it an even skin tone. It is pricey but worth it for the results of beautiful skins. I like to apply it with a brush. I don't feel that the treatment is too harsh on my skin. I would definitely recommend it to those who need to even out their skin tone and get rid of damaged layer of skin.
Atlanta, GA
Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel uploaded by Joi M.
Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel uploaded by Joi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I do not buy this brand a lot due to their prices. I love love love this peel. I use it about once every week. You wear it for 9 minutes. Experience slight tingling not too aggressive. There also really is not scent.
Spartanburg , SC
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this! This is such a safe, gentle at-home peel. Great for beginners, provides a really noticeable difference after one use, you can’t hurt your skin with this, and it lasts forever. I keep this around for when I feel like I want to do a mask a mid-week but want it to do a little extra work without leaving me red.
Okay so I was skeptical at first but became a fan, while the tingling sensation is a bit much sometimes it makes me feel like it is actually working. I haven’t seen a drastic difference but it has definitely started to lighten up just a few dark marks and I have been using it for about a month once or twice a week.
I love Murad products that have Vitamin C! The consistency of this peel is really nice in that it glides onto your skin with out feeling burning.  I love the idea of a renewal peel especially with vitamin C since it can lighten that area! The price is a bit higher than others, but is a good product!
Buckeye, AZ
I love this peel from Murad! It has a tingling sensation that leaves your face feeling cool and refreshed. It also leaves your skin smooth. It’s very gentle so almost everyone can use it. I wish it came in a bigger container but using a little goes a long way. You should try it out!
Salem, WV
This peel mask is awesome. First off I love the scent, feels good on your skin, doesn't feel harsh, the fact that it's a peel helps clean out all of your pores and leaves your face feeling smooth after words. This peel leaves your face looking bright and vibrant after use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...