BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMurad
Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum

Murad Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum

This powerful formula instantly tightens skin and visibly increases firmness upon application, according to a Murad sponsored study. Resurrection Plant proteins help keep skin firm and plump for a complexion that feels healthier and looks younger. Start minimizing lines and combatting age-related dehydration today!

Murad Age-Diffusing Serum is suggested for people looking to:

• Fight wrinkles and deep lines
  • Combat age-related dehydration
  • Get back that youthful glow
  • Obtain smoother skin

Benefits: A Resurgence customer favorite, this intensive treatment, now with Resurrection Plant proteins, helps combat age-related dehydration for a youthful glow and smoother, more resilient skin.

How to Use: Massage evenly over clean face, neck and chest. Follow with a Murad Step 3 moisturizer.

Ingredients: Resurrection Plant Proteins have remarkable hydrating properties that help Murad’s formulas for Hormonally Aging skin address chronic dryness and loss of firmness. A native of the volcanic soils of one of Mexico’s most arid regions, these miraculous moisture regulating proteins allow this desert plant to survive the stress of near complete dehydration and support a “resurrection” back to a lush green state when it rains.

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Glycolic Acid, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Maleate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-37, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Salicylic Acid , Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Retinol, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Strelitzia Nicolai Seed Aril Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Spondias Mombin Pulp Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Pulp Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Pulp Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Ascorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Lecithin, Oleyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Orange 4 (CI 15510)

Is this serum good for combination skin?
How effective is this product ?
how well does thos serum work?
Start your review of Murad Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Valeria R.
Everett, WA
Murad Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum uploaded by Valeria R.
One of my favorites serums that I used at night and give a lift look. The texture is amazing and is so smooth.
Susana V.
Brownsville, TX
Murad Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum uploaded by Susana V.
Purchased at: ULTA
This has been acting fast in my skin living it plumped and minimizing fine lines, this is my third bottle that I have purchased, it truly has met my expectations. I use it in my AM and PM routine everyday!
Brandy V.
Hoschton, GA
Murad Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum uploaded by Brandy V.
I am full blown believer in the Murad brand! I have used a huge amount of Murad products .I used the vitamin c cleanser almost daily and I have been using the retinol line for a little bit now, and I definitely can see results! I ran out of of my bigger bottle of the age diffusing serum but I received a little tester tube as a little bonus gift for buying another Murad product about 2 months ago so I'm using the little tube until I can go buy more this weekend! This serum is great and I can see my fine lines look less visible and my skin feels more firm and supple! Murad can be a little higher priced but if you buy the kits you get a better deal for the price and I find good deals alot at Ulta, Amazon, and I find some products for cheaper at TJ Maxx some too! I can definitely say from my experience with Murad that their products are amazing and you should definitely give them a try!
Anusha  D.
Norristown, PA
Murad Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum uploaded by Anusha  D.
I really like this product it makes me look younger and more brighter youthful. It works really well on expression line. The product is so light ,absorb smoothly into skin. It put firmness back into your skin. recommend this product to anyone who’s skin show signs of aging.
Casey S.
Denver, CO
Murad Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum uploaded by Casey S.
I love how smooth this goes on! I think it works well with my skin and my skin care regimen. I am using as prevention so I cannot attest to any wrinkle reduction, but I do feel like my skin has tightened up some. I wish it was a little more cost effective as it is a more expensive product. If I can’t get it on sale again I will definitely buy again!!
Carol Y.
West End
Not sure if this is the product used or not.I had an anti aging facial 2 times this year and they used these products but not sure which ones. I did like the out come and my face felt great afterwards. The facial was done back in the town I used to live in.
Adrienne D.
Niagara Falls , NY
Murad Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum uploaded by Adrienne D.
I received this product in a fab fit fun box and was glad I did. Most of my facial products are Murad, the brand works well with my skin. I use this product in the morning and night.
Diana L.
Pine Top
I don't like this brand. I don't recommend it to anyone. I'm switching to a new brand.
Jennifer H.
Goodland, FL
Murad Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum uploaded by Jennifer H.
I’ve always loved any Murad product I try. This is great doesn’t make my face oily and gentle on my skin. This was one of my surprise pics in my #FabFitFun spring 2020 box and happy I got to try it. I’ve never been disappointed with any of their products! Murad Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum FabFitFun Box
Shaina C.
1,081 reviews
I love this serum!! I didn’t realize how good it was because I was. Putting other things on first but when I put this on my dry skin it felt so good and my skin stacked it up so amazing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...