Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream uploaded by Candy S.Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream uploaded by Laurel T.Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream uploaded by Nicole C.

BY MURAD

New Formula! Vitamin C rich formula for lids and under eyes brightens and smoothes to deliver a more youthful, radiant appearance.

• Resilient-C Complex firms and brightens the appearance of skin
  • Hyaluronic Acid smoothes skin and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Soft focus spheres help reduce the appearance of dark circles by visibly brightening the eye

Benefits: Instant Radiance Eye Cream visibly improves smoothness, brightens skin and reduces the appearance of dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles.

How to Use: Gently pat a small amount onto the brow bone, eye lid and beneath the eye.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Chitosan, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract

Tiffnie M.
Bridgeport
This Murad product works relatively well, my only issue with Murad products is I find (with my normal skin) it tends to dry me out, even the moisturizers. It was my first time using it and I noticed some difference but couldn’t use it regularly because of the drying effects.
Rachel W.
This stuff is pretty good. I need something to help with my texture under my eyes, and this stuff has helped by containing lots of moisture. I think I’ve seen a difference in my circles as well, but it’s hard to tell unless I’ve used it for a long period of time.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
Yikes. I'm still searching for my holy grail eye cream, and I was really hoping this was it (other Murad products seem to be really great). Not only did it pill under my eyes and not really give any benefits, but if you get it near your lash line at ALL it stings and your eyes water. My mom tried it and said the same thing! I can't even put my contacts in today because I made the mistake of giving it another shot and thinking I could keep it far enough away. Nope (it slides around a lot and doesn't seem to soak in).
Dezarae H.
Del Rio, TX
Miras itself is an awesome brand itself! All his products are super good! And recommend it to anyone who hasn’t tried the products! This product is for your under eyes! Helps get rid of dark cycles and wrinkles! Giving your undereye an amazing boost !
Corinne G.
Saint Joseph , MI
Murad eye radiance cream did absolutely nothing for my skin. Available at Sephora and Ulta, I received trials from both stores. There isn't enough in the package to really test it. I can not see myself spending the money on this brand.
Savy M.
Charleston, SC
Murad eye cream is the bees knees! I’m a college student - long nights studying and working. This has been a miracle in bottle! From dark under eye circles, I barely notice them anymore. I’m so blessed to have used this product. It’s so worth the price! I bought mine from the murad website!
Chelsea M.
This whole entire line is amazing but the eye cream is completely to the next level! I specifically buy from the Murad line for their eye cream. I have been using this cream for the past 6 months and it’s a complete Game changer
Federica P.
Ridgewood, NY
I love the way this eye cream feels going on. I have very sensitive skin around my eyes, and it does burn a little. On the upside, you can see noticeable immediate results when using it. Great for dark circles or tired eyes.
MacKenzie A.
Frederick
This was the first eye cream I have ever used, and I will never try another one. After only a few minutes of applying it your under eyes, the skin looks brighter and over time it reduces wrinkles dramatically.
Kailen F.
Piedmont, SC
This eye cream is very nice and light weight. It feels great on the skin and makes the undereye more radiant. It is very effective and comes in nice packaging. I found it very good and a go to cream for me.
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
Does this help with puffy eyes or fine lines around eyes?
Omobola B.
I have been looking for a very good eye cream and came across this. What do you guys think about it? Is it effective?
Chandler M.
Knoxville
Does this product seem to help with under eye circles?
Jackie R.
Granada Hills, CA
I've been looking for a great night time eye cream. I do have sensitive skin and dark circles. Is this product good for those needs?
kelli b.
Rochester, NY
does this help with dark circles and eye firming?