Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream uploaded by Nicole C.Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream uploaded by Laurel T.Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream uploaded by Candy S.

BY MURAD #100 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Minimises the appearance of dark circles by 30% in 15 minutes and 48% after two weeks. Improves smoothness by 48% after one application. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jessica C.
I was able to get past the flakiness by just gently patting into my under eyes instead of rubbing in like normal lotion.
What I wasn't able to get past, was the itching irritation it caused. I tried this for 3 nights in a row with no relief. I don't have sensitive skin, but this caused my eyelash area as well as the entire under eye area to feel irritable and the need to scratch it.
Since I didn't see any "brightening" effects claimed, this definitely is not worth it. Stay away!
Jed H.
kansas city, mo
If you have dark circles this is for you!! I'm talking IMMEDIATE results! It's insane! My husband and I eloped and a few months later we had a reception. I had started a new job and could not get the day after my reception off of work. I was exhausted and the circles under my eyes were awful! I put this on, and in minutes I looked SO refreshed, like the insanity didn't happen. This eye cream is amazing! I'd give it 10 stars if I could.
Janae
West Haven, CT
As I get older, I'm realizing the importance of skin care, especially the eye area. I receiveda sample of Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream and instantly fell in love with it. The product is very wasy to apply and has a very fresh scent to it! I did notice that it left my under dry feeling but that's okay with me because I have very very oily skin so anything that can help subside my oils is a winner!
Carrie U.
The murad instant radiance eye cream is good but it doesn't completely diminish the look of the dark under eye although it brightens some and has a wonderful smell. the packaging is wonderful and it should be a little cheaper because it didn't do as much as I thought it would do but then again my expectations were a little bit to high. but all around it did what it said it was supposed to do.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Wakes me up in the morning!
This is so refreshing in the morning. I apply it after cleansing and toning. It sinks right in and has a nice tingling feeling that you would expect from an eye cream. Also, this doesn't interfere with makeup application and works really good for brightening and de-puffing. I highly recommend giving Murad a try they are one of the better eye creams.
Felicity M.
Saint Louis, MO
I loved this eye cream because it didn't leave my skin sticky or irritated. It for sure met my expectations for an eye cream. It de-puffed my eyes, and effectively moisturized the areas I applied it. It's a very gentle product for me especially since I have very sensitive skin, and a lot of products can irritate my skin easily. This left me feeling great every time I used it.
Christina Z.
I tried this brand a few years ago and fell in love with it! Everything I've tried I love because it really does what it says...
This isn't to heavy or too greasy feeling like some eye creams can be. It doesn't irritate me when I rub my eyes (bad habit) and it really does brighten my eyes, almost like a sheen but it doesn't feel like you have anything on!
I highly recommend!
Cris B.
I first started using eye cream only because it came in a trail size box I bought. Until I started using it, I didn't think I needed it, but it turns out I'll never leave home without it! This eye cream is silky smooth and it doesn't burn like I've experienced with other brands. It's not sticky either, so use it at night, in the morning, and under your makeup. I love it.
Tia B.
Apache Junction, AZ
So luxurious! The Instant Radiance Eye Cream is creamy and nicely applies on the eyes without feeling thick or too tacky. The smell is not strong, so you shouldn't have any perfume allergies. I can't say that I experienced "instant radiance" however over a 30 day period I saw a huge improvement in my under eye circles. Definitely recommend!
Beverly W.
I wanted to love this but I had a horrible allergic reaction to this entire line. Any other company I can use their anti aging and vitamin C formulas but this made my eyes swell shut and water to the point of tears streaming down my face. I'm very glad it was a sample because I would never purchase this product or anything else in this line.
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
Does this help with puffy eyes or fine lines around eyes?
Omobola B.
I have been looking for a very good eye cream and came across this. What do you guys think about it? Is it effective?
Chandler M.
Knoxville
Does this product seem to help with under eye circles?
Jackie R.
Granada Hills, CA
I've been looking for a great night time eye cream. I do have sensitive skin and dark circles. Is this product good for those needs?
kelli b.
Rochester, NY
does this help with dark circles and eye firming?