Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream uploaded by Candy S.Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream uploaded by Laurel T.Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream uploaded by Nicole C.

BY MURAD

Minimises the appearance of dark circles by 30% in 15 minutes and 48% after two weeks. Improves smoothness by 48% after one application. see more...

Buy on Murad S...*
Ashley M.
Las cruces, NM
This was nice and nice effect as an under eye cream. I think the ‘instant radiance’ comes from the texture and blurring effect it has, it feels similar to smoothing primers, almost silky. I’m not sure this is quite hydrating enough for me personally because I have pretty dry under eyes and need something that delivers more moisture. Makeup applied well over top and i do think it would be well suited for someone with texture because of the blurring effect it has or for more of an oily skin type.
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
As an Esthetician I have tried so many skin care brands and eyecreams. I don't know what it is about this product but it just doesn't work on my skin. Every Murad product I have used sloughs off right after I put it on. The eye cream always makes my eyes water and burn. I'm just not a fan. I know many others that swear by it, so maybe it's just me but I probably won't be repurchasing any time soon.
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I bought this full size a while ago. It has such a cool feeling, like silicone. There’s a lot of product and you only need like a rice size amount per each eye. It also has a little applicator to help keep it hygienic. I didn’t notice any brightening at all though. So the price is a little steep for the product if it’s just a cream. Still really like all of murads products though.
Anna M.
Phoenix
I got a sample of this at Sephora because I have been on the hunt for the best eye cream for dry, sensitive skin. I am getting some fine lines around my eyes and want to combat them before they get any worse! This cream was definitely hydrating and felt very good when I first put it on. It almost seemed like in a few seconds that my wrinkles looked a little bit smaller and my skin seemed plumper! Unfortunately, I feel like after I used it consistently, I didn't continue to see the same dramatic results. I really like it and would buy it in the future, but I still think there are better options out there.
myah a.
Review for: Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
This eye cream works so well for me. I notice a difference after just one use. My eyes look brighter and more radiant. And it’s so moisturing. I’d definitely recommend trying this eye cream out.
Rachel W.
Review for: Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
This stuff is pretty good. I need something to help with my texture under my eyes, and this stuff has helped by containing lots of moisture. I think I’ve seen a difference in my circles as well, but it’s hard to tell unless I’ve used it for a long period of time.
DEZARAE H.
Del Rio, TX
Miras itself is an awesome brand itself! All his products are super good! And recommend it to anyone who hasn’t tried the products! This product is for your under eyes! Helps get rid of dark cycles and wrinkles! Giving your undereye an amazing boost !
Kiley K.
Chicago
Caitlin E.
Olney, MD
Review for: Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
So this product is for brightening, not necessarily anti-aging. I have very dark circles so I definitely loved this product. The formula is light but long lasting and works well with makeup. It’s pricey but I would repurchase.
Hannah J.
Elizabethton, TN
Only been using this for two days but I really think I see a difference. I have bad undereye bags when I smile and I noticed that they looked much better today! The product has a nice smell and a little goes a long way.
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
Does this help with puffy eyes or fine lines around eyes?
Omobola B.
I have been looking for a very good eye cream and came across this. What do you guys think about it? Is it effective?
Chandler M.
Knoxville
Does this product seem to help with under eye circles?
Jackie R.
Granada Hills, CA
I've been looking for a great night time eye cream. I do have sensitive skin and dark circles. Is this product good for those needs?
kelli b.
Rochester, NY
does this help with dark circles and eye firming?