Murad Hydrolyte Moisture Infusion Set (Salon Size): Hydro-Dynamic Serum + Osmolyte Tonic 16pcs uploaded by Molly L.Murad Hydrolyte Moisture Infusion Set (Salon Size): Hydro-Dynamic Serum + Osmolyte Tonic 16pcs uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY MURAD

Hydrolyte Moisture Infusion Set ( Salon Size ): 1x Hydro-Dynamic Serum 30ml/1oz 15x Osmolyte Tonic 15ml/0.5oz Developed with new Osmolyte Technology & Hyaluronic Filling Spheres to plump & firm skin Doubles skin hydration for up to eight hours Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Provides instant & long-term results Unveils a softer sleeker healthier & younger looking complexion Perfect for all skin types For professional use only see more...

Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
This set has made my skin feel so smooth and soft. It even applies makeup better. It's a little pricey but it's well worth it.
Jennifer G.
Madison, MS
Really expensive? Oh baby yeah. However, man does this work! I noticed a dramatic difference in the feel and look of my skin.
salma Z.
It is so smooth and tone the skin specialty after a long day Waring makeup, I love this product it works on my sensitive skin
Jackie L.
I must have this one of the greatest product ever made people should always try something different this really worked for me
Naim H.
Its so-so. I find myself in a love/hate relationship with it. One second I'll love it, the next I'll be indifferent about it.
Noemi L.
San Fernando, CA
I love it you this set comes with everything you need for skin care. One of my favorites. No bad smell i would recommend it
Miya S.
Seale , AL
Best serum ever!!!!!!!!!! works like no other serum. its worth every penny. your face will have a natural glow & soft feel
Michelle Q.
Addison , Tx
This product moisturize your skin leaving your skin smooth and it does not leave your skin greasy. I would recommend it.
Amy L.
Hammond, IN
This product system is unbelievable! You will notice results quickly. High quality ingredients and high quality results.
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Very mositursing to the skin . I have really dryyy skin and this product help to rejunvated and enrich my skin back again