Murad Hydrolyte Moisture Infusion Set (Salon Size): Hydro-Dynamic Serum + Osmolyte Tonic 16pcs uploaded by Molly L.Murad Hydrolyte Moisture Infusion Set (Salon Size): Hydro-Dynamic Serum + Osmolyte Tonic 16pcs uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY MURAD

Hydrolyte Moisture Infusion Set ( Salon Size ): 1x Hydro-Dynamic Serum 30ml/1oz 15x Osmolyte Tonic 15ml/0.5oz Developed with new Osmolyte Technology & Hyaluronic Filling Spheres to plump & firm skin Doubles skin hydration for up to eight hours Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Provides instant & long-term results Unveils a softer sleeker healthier & younger looking complexion Perfect for all skin types For professional use only see more...

Lauren L.
Bang for your buck! Super nice product and packaging was very appealing.. very effective and does the job 100.. will
Be buying again
Jessica R.
Riverview, FL
Murad did not work for me, It made myskin really dry. I only tried for a month and had to discontinue it because of really dry skin.
Sully V.
I bought this set and my face hasn't looked any better it really hydrates my skin and makes it feel moist ..love love this product
Pia D.
Campbell, CA
This kit is a great introduction to active (acids) skincare and is affordable. Hydro dynamic is nice, but could be more hydrating.
Alexandra S.
Mineral Wells, TX
Smells and feels amazing! A lot of makeup artist have used and got good reviews so I thought I'd try this out and so far I like it
Natalie O.
Love this kit it has everything I need to hydrate and moisturise my skin. And it doesn't leave my face oily witch is a big plus.
Avianna L.
Fairview, PA
My skin is so dry and using this product made it so much better and helped so much I love this product and will always use this!!
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This stuff is perfect loved all 3 items more than what I expected not too high in price but it works left my skin feeling perfect
Muyhor  K.
I love the duo. It made my skin look and feel amazing . And it didn't break me out. I have very sensitive and acne prone skin.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
This set has made my skin feel so smooth and soft. It even applies makeup better. It's a little pricey but it's well worth it.