Murad Hydrolyte Moisture Infusion Set (Salon Size): Hydro-Dynamic Serum + Osmolyte Tonic 16pcs uploaded by Molly L.Murad Hydrolyte Moisture Infusion Set (Salon Size): Hydro-Dynamic Serum + Osmolyte Tonic 16pcs uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY MURAD

Hydrolyte Moisture Infusion Set ( Salon Size ): 1x Hydro-Dynamic Serum 30ml/1oz 15x Osmolyte Tonic 15ml/0.5oz Developed with new Osmolyte Technology & Hyaluronic Filling Spheres to plump & firm skin Doubles skin hydration for up to eight hours Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Provides instant & long-term results Unveils a softer sleeker healthier & younger looking complexion Perfect for all skin types For professional use only see more...

Jazmin R.
Petaluma, CA
The kit is the best comes with all the steps you need to have a gorgeous clear face. Its making me write more again i don't get this its stupid
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
If you need something that will hydrate your skin then get this..truly this stuff in one use will make your face feel refreshed and almost new
valencia m.
I love this product, I am trying something new with my skin I hope it works. so far it is working great I am very hopeful for this products.
Dee L.
lemoore
Makes my face feel fresh and firm. Is very gentle on face and i honestly feel younger after every use. Yes very much met my expectations
Very very good product. Love the refreshed look it gives and the natural glow it leaves behind. I will definitely use this years to come.
Jenny T.
Cleveland, TN
Pricey. didn't have a scent. didn't see great results. packaged nicely. if i remember it left my face a little greasy. Purchased at Ulta.
Alexiss A.
Sets are amazing. Hydration is even better! This set helps tone and moisturize and a great value set. I am a repeating Murad costumer.
Bailey K.
Dawsonville, GA
I love Murad. It's very lightweight, doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or weighed down. You can even put it on before your make up
Kristi B.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't have enough wrinkles to really tell much of a difference. But I will say under my eyes , cheeks and forehead feel way smoother.
Jessica R.
Riverview, FL
Murad did not work for me, It made myskin really dry. I only tried for a month and had to discontinue it because of really dry skin.