Murad Hydrolyte Moisture Infusion Set (Salon Size): Hydro-Dynamic Serum + Osmolyte Tonic 16pcs uploaded by Molly L.Murad Hydrolyte Moisture Infusion Set (Salon Size): Hydro-Dynamic Serum + Osmolyte Tonic 16pcs uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY MURAD

Hydrolyte Moisture Infusion Set ( Salon Size ): 1x Hydro-Dynamic Serum 30ml/1oz 15x Osmolyte Tonic 15ml/0.5oz Developed with new Osmolyte Technology & Hyaluronic Filling Spheres to plump & firm skin Doubles skin hydration for up to eight hours Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Provides instant & long-term results Unveils a softer sleeker healthier & younger looking complexion Perfect for all skin types For professional use only see more...

Kamil C.
Johns Creek, GA
I first go this as a present from my mother, because she saw me looking at it. My skin became very hydrated. Although this is in the pricer side of the spectrum it's worth every penny. This met my expectations and went beyond. I would recommend this for anyone that wants to have amazing looking skin.
Antoinette G.
Albuquerque, NM
A few years ago I had purchased this kit and it works really good I didn't leave my face dry in my strays the really nice smells good I really enjoyed this brand is really good I recommend it's good for my acne
Jackie C.
Independence, MO
I loved this system. Instantly feel hydrated skin after first application. Skin felt smoothr and made make up looked much better on hydrated skin. It was the first time I had used the system, but I'd use it again. I definitely recommend you give it a try! Your skin will thank you.
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
Really great set and it actually works! The packaging is nice and neat and simple. This is the first time I've used these products and I love them! I got mine from Sephora. I'd recommend this to anybody who wants renewed fresh skin.
Bea H.
Brockway, PA
Love! Always a great way to clear my face of extra dirt and dead skin I use it sparingly first time user and it is a little pricey. It has helped extremely well with my sensitive skin. I got it for a baby shower gift from my great aunt I think she got it somewhere online.
Kiara C.
Clifton, NJ
It is an okay product at least for me :) I recommend it sum what .. It is effective to me and maybe no for you . I kind of met my expectations with this product but I really didn't know what to expect :) its a nice packaging its very easy to open and very organized.!!
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
I love this set! My skin was really dry when I started having really bad breakouts and using a lot of anti acne products so I invested in this and my skin has never felt more soft and moisturized! A bit pricey but worth it!
Ellen H.
GRAND ISLAND, NY
The Hydro boosting serum by Murad is one the of very best I've ever used! It is quite a pricey item but well worth the splurge. I had reservations about this serum because I thought it would be too much hydration but it really sank in well and gave me just what I needed! I bought mine at Sephora.
Jaime C.
I first received this kit as a sample! I was instantly hooked! Murad makes overall awesome awesome skin care products!! This kit is my all time fav to totally revamp my skin and keep that young looking glow!
Shelby N.
nederland,tx
This Murad set was AWESOME!!! My boyfriend got it for me and I had never heard of it! Wow I can't get enough of it! It's definitely apart of my morning and nightly routine! I have let so many friends use it and they have all gone and bought it! It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and soft! Definitely won't be going without this!