Murad Hydrolyte Moisture Infusion Set (Salon Size): Hydro-Dynamic Serum + Osmolyte Tonic 16pcs uploaded by Molly L.Murad Hydrolyte Moisture Infusion Set (Salon Size): Hydro-Dynamic Serum + Osmolyte Tonic 16pcs uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY MURAD

Hydrolyte Moisture Infusion Set ( Salon Size ): 1x Hydro-Dynamic Serum 30ml/1oz 15x Osmolyte Tonic 15ml/0.5oz Developed with new Osmolyte Technology & Hyaluronic Filling Spheres to plump & firm skin Doubles skin hydration for up to eight hours Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Provides instant & long-term results Unveils a softer sleeker healthier & younger looking complexion Perfect for all skin types For professional use only see more...

Courtney H.
Princeton , WV
This is amazing. I love this. Anyone would be crazy not to buy it. It's a little pricy but worth it. It's super gentle and awesome. I loveeeeeee it. It so met my expectations and I'll buy it again. Yes
Ashley L.
This moisture infusion set is about my fave of their products!...Its just incredible, the moisture it gives is just amazing...I never thought I could achieve that with the products I've tried but holy wow!!!
Miaa C.
Annandale, MN
I have such dry skin so I use all this in my skin routine and my face as never been so hydrated in my life!!! It doesn't clog my pores at all and leaves a nice hydrated canvas on my face from makeup
Ashlee S.
Bay
Love Love Love! If you have dry skin here ya go loves!!!! Great product, nice attractive packaging, always an eye catcher, great product would recommend to everyone!
Megan W.
Arlington, VA
I tried this because I have super dry skin, and while I had high hopes , this totally missed the mark. My skin broke out heavily and I was forced to walk around for almost 2 weeks with a red, splotchy face. I will definitely not be buying the product again. I'm very disappointed considering the price, but i had to try it out because I needed something to cure my dry face.
Jeannie S.
El Paso, TX
I bought this set to try out to see if it would help my extremely dry skin. I am still using it so I'm still trying to decide if I like it or not but I purchased it at Ulta and its a great value for the set. The products work well, but I want to see if my dry patches go away after a few weeks of use. I would defiantly recommend it to a friend since it is very mild on my skin thus far and has not left it greasy.
Maddison B.
Kansas City, MO
I have not used the osmolyte tonic that comes in this set but I have used the hydro dynamic serum and the hydro dynamic moisture cream. I do love Murad. It's not as good as perricone md or dr Brandt or especially la mer but it is a lot more affordable than the others! I feel like the moisture products really do work unlike the brightening or firming products. I would probably repurchase mainly because of the price point. But only if I couldn't afford the brands that I mentioned above.
Miriam T.
Amazing product but it is a little pricey. I think it actually works and it does come with a lot of things so if you divide the number of items and the price it does seem to have good value. I would definitely recommend this to my friends but I'm not sure if I will be purchasing this again.
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
I received two sample sizes of these in the first box I ordered from Murad and I have to say, it felt good to my skin but i thought it was too shiny for my liking. If you like glowy luminous skin the hydro line from Murad will be perfect for you. I can use this in the winter time but thats it.
Deonysia K.
Garden Cty Pk, NY
Murad is a delight to use on your skin so there's nothing better then receiving a gift set. With an average price point it is definitely worth the buy. The moisture infusion set is highly effective. I recommend this product to those who are seeking smoother more hydrated skin