Murad Hydrolyte Moisture Infusion Set (Salon Size): Hydro-Dynamic Serum + Osmolyte Tonic 16pcs uploaded by Jazmin R.Murad Hydrolyte Moisture Infusion Set (Salon Size): Hydro-Dynamic Serum + Osmolyte Tonic 16pcs uploaded by Molly L.

BY MURAD

Hydrolyte Moisture Infusion Set ( Salon Size ): 1x Hydro-Dynamic Serum 30ml/1oz 15x Osmolyte Tonic 15ml/0.5oz Developed with new Osmolyte Technology & Hyaluronic Filling Spheres to plump & firm skin Doubles skin hydration for up to eight hours Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Provides instant & long-term results Unveils a softer sleeker healthier & younger looking complexion Perfect for all skin types For professional use only see more...

Ashlee S.
Bay
Love Love Love! If you have dry skin here ya go loves!!!! Great product, nice attractive packaging, always an eye catcher, great product would recommend to everyone!
lyndsey s.
Hixson, TN
I really loved this Murad kit. After the first use i felt my skin was instantly more hydrated. My skim felt silky, clean and fresh, nondrying, and had a nice non oily shine. Afyer usimg for just a week I noticed clearer, smoother and nore hydrated skin. Overall, my skin looked healthier. It is not a cbeap kit but i do believe you pay for what you are getting. It is not as expensive as some kits that offer the same benefits (Dr Brandt, La Mer). I efinitely recommend you give it a try! Your skin deserves it!!
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
This hydrates my skin so much. I love this product so much. The size is normal size and it makes your skin look 10× younger. It has everything you need to exfoliate your skin. It is very expensive though. But trust me it is so worth it. Its so nice on my skin that it looks like I have no makeup on. I would recommend this to you 100%.
Jasmine C.
Labelle, FL
I have eczema so this moisturizer is great for when my skin is flaring up and I need a quick fix! it keeps my face smoothing and clear and it does not leave it oily after I apply this product! I would deff recommend this product if you have dry skin or its cracking or if you just want something to add to your daily routine of skin care!
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
I've been trying more and more of the Mira's products since I had so much luck with their blurring primer. This kit came with a serum and tonic that I had heard really good things about. My local spa had it and after trying it, I'm very impressed. Even for the price tag!
bryan v.
doral, FL
I usually spend up to $100 on skin care every 8 weeks. I tried Murad when I forgot to pack my products on a trip. I purchased it at JCPENNY and immediately felt improvement with my skin. I had to purchase it again. Love the citrus scent. The starter kit will last me 30 days using once per day. The face wash will last a bit longer. A little goes a long way. This product is not heavy nor does it leave an oily film. Moisturizers and serums are light and absorbe well leaving skin feeling nourished and refreshed.
Ellen H.
Grand Island, NY
The Hydro boosting serum by Murad is one the of very best I've ever used! It is quite a pricey item but well worth the splurge. I had reservations about this serum because I thought it would be too much hydration but it really sank in well and gave me just what I needed! I bought mine at Sephora.
kalleigh s.
olive branch
I personally LOVE this product. I love this brand in general to be completely honest. it was effective and not terribly priced. Packaging was nice. I would recommend to y'all and i would definitely buy again.
Jessica A.
Miami , FL
I personally have not used it but I know a close fiend of mine who purchased this from Sephora and let's just say her face is clearer than ever. She always suffered from acne and oily sling but Myra's helped to clear it!
Kayla T.
I love this set, it has the hydrodynamic serum and the tonic. I love the serum more, it leaves my skin firm and hydrated. I use it at night before going to bed and my skin looks much better.