BY MURAD

Skin hydration is the most important step to achieve youthful-looking skin. This unique 2-step system gives skin a gentle peel with anti-aging benefits by intensely infusing hydration to visibly minimize fine lines and wrinkles, retexturize and brighten skin revealing a youthful glow. The Aqua Peel contains 4 convenient, single-use treatments:

Use Hydro-Glow Aqua Peel to:

• Instantly infuse hydration to dry skin
  • Reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
  • Gently exfoliate and retexturize skin

The Aqua Peel contains 4 convenient, single-use treatments that include:

• Retexturizing Swab: This over-sized swab is pre-soaked with a blend of Lactic and Glycolic Acids and botanical extracts to gently exfoliate and smooth skin.
  • Moisture Infusion Mask: Infuses Hyaluronic Acid to replenish skin, help visibly minimize lines and wrinkles and seal in moisture. Aloe Extract and Vitamin B3 soothe and nourish skin.
  • For maximum results, it is recommended that Hydro-Glow Aqua Peel be used with Hydro-Glow Dietary Supplements to hydrate skin from within, on the deeper layers of the skin where topical products can’t reach.

How to Use:

Step 1 Retexturizing Swab: Swipe swab over clean face.

Step 2 Moisture Infusion Mask:  Apply sheet mask to face. After 15-20 minutes, remove mask and pat in any excess product. Do not rinse.Follow with a moisturizer. Use 1-3 times per week.

• Lactic and Glycolic Acids - These two Alpha-Hydroxy Acids have been (AHA’s) used by Dr. Murad to treat patients for over 30 years. These acids exfoliate by loosening the bonds that bind dulling dead cells to skin’s surface.
  • Hyaluronic Acid - With the ability to hold 1000 times its weight in water, this acid provides the intense and lasting hydration required to effectively fight the age-related dryness that makes lines and wrinkles appear deeper. This skin-plumping ingredient can penetrate deep into the skin’s surface to visibly minimize lines and wrinkles, create a smoother appearance and restore a youthful glow.

RETEXTURIZING SWAB: Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Tromethamine, Dipropylene Glycol , Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon(Lemon) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Erythritol, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trehalose, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Methylpropanediol, Glycereth-26 , PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)

MOISTURE INFUSION MASK: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Butylene Glycol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Trehalose, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)

Buy on ULTA
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I thoroughly enjoyed the scent of this product and thought it was very easy to apply and use. The only reason I give it four stars is because I can't say that I saw a huge change in my skin because of the product alone. I will continue using because I love the way it moisturizes, but I haven't seen a long-term, direct effect of the product itself.
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
Wow!!!! I can’t say enough about this. It comes with 4 treatments in the box and each treatment is a swab + sheet mask. The swan doesn’t burn but you can tell it is exfoliating, and afterwards your skin looks plump and moisturized. There is enough product in the packaging to re-dip the swab if you need more. I used this 1x week for a month and I can tell a huge difference in my dry skin.
Lauren C.
Buford, GA
I received this product as a gift from a friend. The packaging is clear and easy to use with plenty of instructions. It’s a 2 step process, but it acts a peel brightening your skin and leaving it soft and looking younger. This is my favorite Murad product I’ve use thus far. Murad Hydro-Glow Aqua Peel
Rashell V.
Los Angeles, CA
Call me crazy, but my skin loves the Lactic & Glycolic Swabs! I wish, wish, wish Dr. Murad would sell them in some form, as a separate purchase. Yes, the system works incredible to moisturize the face! But, for a quick pick me up, I love love, love using the swabs alone...
Jaime T.
Columbus, OH
This is a great quick fix mask. It smooths and evens tones so much that I feel the need to stay makeup free for days after using it. The application process is easy and there is no mess. The cotton tip applicator supplies enough product to do your neck too!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
✨MaryJane E.
Anything that gets my skin to glow is definitely a 5! And this product is one of them. I bought this face mask from ulta it's a good value and it works wonders. This brand is so good brand for your skin and isn't too harsh like others.
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
Okk Soo I use a lot of there products. This product is very long- lasting. Has a great scent just like the rest of them do. I use it all the time day and night. I buy this product all the time so yes I would buy it again.
Abriana M.
Delta, OH
I love Murad products, this is a brand that agrees very much with my skin across the board. I thought this was more effective than several single use peels that I have tried, and I would love to try them again when I get through some of the ones I have in my back stock
Tracey C.
Sweet Springs , MO
Murad hydro-glow definitely made my fave feel softer and more moisturized. I have combination skin that is really dry on my nose and chin; this seemed to work well without making the rest of my face feel oily.
Emily K.
Is this a good peel?
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
How well does this work
Stephanie G.
I want to try this where can I find this?
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Any dupes for cheaper?
Kristýna B.
I've been loving face masks lately, this one look great...I will have to look for it. Has anyone here tried it? What do you think?