BY MURAD

This anti-aging moisturizer for the delicate eye area relieves dry and dehydrated skin instantly. Helps restore youthful resilience and reduce the appearance of fine lines.

Benefits: Uber-rich moisture blended into a feather-weight cream infuses the delicate eye area with essential nutrients to increase and maintain cellular hydration.

How to Use: Every day after cleansing, gently pat a small amount onto the brow bone and beneath the eye. For optimal results, first apply recommended Murad treatment and follow with Murad sunblock during the day.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Alcohol, Potassium Jojobate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Inositol, Taurine, Trehalose, Bisabolol, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Chitosan Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Behenate/Eicosadioate, Cetearyl Glucoside, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-8,Sucrose Polysoyate, Disodium EDTA, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-20, Pullulan, Yeast Amino Acids, Urea, Menthyl Lactate, Zinc Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin

Dawn S.
Mobile
This product works really well and I feel as though it has helped some of the fine lines. I do wish it did more for my eye lids though. It's expensive for the average person. I'm not sure if I will get it again, when you use a little too much it makes my eyes water
Kelly M.
Orlando
Got this product from FabFitFun last year and I love it. Would definitely purchase it after I’m finished using it. I have very deep and dark lines under my eyes and this moisturizer definitely helps
Justin B.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Great eye cream! I recommend it for anyone who wants a light weight creamy textured eye cream. I also love how murad regularly gives gifts when you buy a products. Allows you to try more things!
Gaby M.
Palmdale
My ultimate favorite moisturizer, down side the price, the full size I believe its around $ 75. So when it goes on sale I buy it. I have either very dry or very oily skin depends on the season we are in. During my dry skin days I love this product makes my skin super soft on top of making it very well hydrated. Would love to give it 5 stars but the $ makes me give it 4.
CHARiSSA J.
Sacramento , CA
I am a fan of Murad’s Hydrodynamic line, especially when they reformulated it. This has a light weight texture delivering a more water base feel of moisture. I do not get any waxy oily residue which I hate in eye creams. This easily absorbs right in. I have definitely seen it de puff and plump out soft lines around the eye, more results coming into my 3rd purchase.
Marcy O.
Goodyear
I have used the Murad Hydro Dynamic Ultimate Moisturizer for several months now. I am actually starting my second container. After my nightly skincare regimen I use this moisturizer before I go to bed. I have noticed my skin is Not so dry, prior to use my skin was flaky with small scales in the chin & forehead area. I am sure living in Arizona does not help in keeping moisture. This Product has made such a difference in my appearance & the moisture remains in my skin. Especially after outside activities using this moisturizer is a must! I can feel my moisture return in the AM with a softer subtle feel.
Sharon L.
I was actually really impressed by this product actually received it as a part of my point perks for Sephora so the sample actually last a very long time and I really liked it didn’t leave a greasy sensation on your skin they didn’t clog my pores at all in a little bit definitely goes a long way so I did like the product a lot
Stephanie k.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my all time favorite face cream. It’s thick enough to make me feel like my skin is getting a nice coat of lotion but not thick like a body cream. It IS pretty pricey though! But you can get small portions of it!
I like that even the next morning it felt like I under eye ares still felt moisturized. I could not tell that any puffiness or dark circles have minimized. But I haven’t been using it very long. It may take a while to notice that sort of change.I have very sensitive skin and I do notice slight tanglingBut not so significant that I would abandon the product.
KD W.
Bloomington
I received a very smal trial size of this product.
I loved using this sample---infact I used every last drip of it!
It was very light and moist when applied, and in the morning it was completely absorded.
Eyes didn't look tired or dry.
The packaging is attractive and convenient.
I am not familiar with the price of the regular size, but if there were a good deal I would like to use it.