BY MURAD

The most hydrating moisturizer Murad has ever offered. Gentle enough for sensitive skin, this Non-Greasy, velvety formula provides all-day moisture, all-day smoothness and all-day comfort - leaving skin perfectly polished. Additional features and ingredients: Ultra-concentrated, silky moisturizing cream offers immediate and long lasting hydration providing positively radiant skin Avocado, Sunflower and Olive Fruit Oils enhance skin s ability to retain maximum levels of hydration Retinyl Palmitate and Shea Butter improve texture and while restoring natural smoothness and softness Collagen Support Complex boosts skin s resilience and plumps dehydrated skin Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture see more...

• Where is the best place to purchase this? I received a sample in ...2 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin and break out if my skin doesn't like what ...2 Answers
  • What other murad products are good?2 Answers
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
omg😁 i stared using this product like a month ago and i think is one of the best decisions i had made in my life 👍🏻 this product is out of this world i sure,when winter is coming my skin knows it,and my face start getting like dry patches every where,i can sure to everything the first day i stared using this product my dry patches stared disappearing by the very next day👍🏻😊 i was in shock,so now i use the day and night creams to help me a little more and trust me when i tell you guys this : this is the best of all times ya need to try this brand ❤❤❤ super highly recommend
Lauren H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just purchased the full size after trying the sample. A little goes a long way! Gives your skin a glow with lots of hydration yet light enough to put under makeup. It is on the more expensive size but it will last! Would highly recommend this product!
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this moisturizer only during night, since it's pretty thick and creamy for my skin. It's a good product, however, I don't feel like there's anything amazing about it, therefore, I wouldn't recommend spending the money to get this.
Jorji S.
Clinton
Review for: Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
MUST HAVE FOR DRY SKIN PEOPLE! This product is quite pricey but so definitely worth it!!! Put it on at night and in the morning your skin looks like it wasn’t even dry! Such a relief finding a good moisturizer!
Fabiola M.
You know that moisturizer you get hassled into buying at a counter in Macy's that you leave unsure of and grow unsatisfied with. Well, this isn't that. Actually, this moisturizer is incredibly smooth and works with any skin type, especially under makeup. You'd probably understand my intro if you knew this moisturizer costs $72, which normally reduces a star in my review. But the thing is, I love this moisturizer and even at it's price, I'd still invest in it. I've gone through quite a lot of moisturizers, from quite a lot of brands, and I absolutely love everything about this one. There's no weird smell. It doesn't soak into my skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, coming from someone with combination skin. I'm sure most of you, who have any kind of facial oiliness, know what kind of a blessing it is to find a moisturizer that works in harmony with your skin type. But the best thing about this is the fact that it hydrates my skin, which is why it's also considered anti-aging!
Theresa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very rich thick moisturizer but it packs a ton of hydration. I had dry skin and severely patchy dry skin on my nose. Overnight this product worked a miracle. My entire face was smooth and dewy the next day, it also looked brighter and well rested. I was able to try a very generous sample of this from a ulta beauty bag. I had no idea of the price point at the time until I was scraping the bottle of my tiny little sample with a q tip trying to get every last amount!! It was then that I went ahead and realized I really loved this product and needed to get the full size. As a longtime fan of Murad products I know that the prices are high but worth every penny when it's something you just can't get a dupe for. That being said I had this moisturizer in and out of my cart for over a year but never ended up purchasing it because of that price tag. I still feel that this is one of THE best most hydrating moisturizers out there and I would buy it in a heartbeat if that price didn't sting my bank account so hard.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
No animal testing, no parabens, fragrance free - love it! This rich moisturizer really plumps up my oily/combo acne prone Mediterranean skin, and seems to help keep it clear. It's pricey, but as I get older I realize that the better I care for my skin, the fewer cosmetic products I have to use. Great skin requires less concealer and foundation. My skin responds best if I change nighttime moisturizers every so often, and every time I come back to this one, my skin looks great! Dewy, plump, youthful, and I can skip foundation, which is saying a lot for me. I've used this on and off for about a year, and a little goes a long way so I'm still on my first jar. I've only used it at night, but it's light enough for daytime use on my oily skin. Yeah for no animal testing!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So...Yes, this product is pricey. HOWEVER..For a highly effective moisturizer, it's well worth it! First off, it's worth noting that because this product is so thick, per ounce I use about half of what I have used with less "dense" moisturizer; therefore in my humblest of opinions, the price tag is like paying for double the product (comparitively speaking). Have I mentioned its effectiveness?? After applying this to my very fine lines, I can look in the mirror and WATCH them disappear. Is it magic? No, it's Murad.
Catherine C.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to LOVE this moisturizer! It's a super-light and ultra-moisturizing cream, and I had such great skin for about a year! I hardly ever broke out and received a lot of compliments about my skin. However, after a year, my skin didn't respond as well. I took a break from Murad and used other brands. Recently, I bought some more and have used it, but for some reason, it feels more harsh on my skin this time around. There is a bit of burning sometimes, so I don't use it as often anymore. I have mixed feelings about it, but still give it some more time and see if my skin will adjust to it.
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this "deluxe sample" for free from Sephora. The product claims to help heal skin from UV damage which I have no idea if is true. It's an okay moisturizer, it's hard to rub it in/get it to absorb but after it finally dries my face feels smooth. For the price($75!!) I just expect this moisturizer to be better, I definitely wouldn't purchase it.
Gianna B.
UPLAND, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very prone to break outs so I was wondering if this product has caused you to break out?
Samantha U.
I have sensitive skin and break out if my skin doesn't like what I'm putting on it. I'm looking for a good moisturizer that will give my dull skin a glow. Is this worth it?
Danielle S.
Morgantown, WV
Where is the best place to purchase this? I received a sample in a race packet and I love it.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What other murad products are good?