BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMurad
Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture

Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture

A luxurious, yet lightweight cream that provides 24-hour hydration to restore suppleness and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

• 92% reported fine lines and wrinkles appeared less visible*

Benefits: Advanced Hyaluronic Acid technology enhances skin’s ability to attract and retain water deep within its surface for intense, long-lasting hydration. Coconut Extract provides superior moisture retention to inhibit dehydration and give the skin a youthfully smooth texture. Shea Butter, Avocado, Sunflower and Olive Fruit Oils condition skin to restore suppleness and support the skin’s natural protective barrier.

How to Use: Apply liberally to face, neck and chest. Follow with a Murad sunscreen during the day.

Ingredients: Olive Fruit Oil - Olive Fruit Oil is celebrated as the central feature of the Mediterranean diet—often called the world’s healthiest way of eating. References to Olive Fruit Oil as an aid to grooming and skincare are found among the oldest written records of western civilization.

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Stearic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Algae Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids, Polysorbate 60, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Panthenol, Jojoba Alcohol, Potassium Jojobate, Polysorbate 80, Urea, Glucosamine HCl, PEG-8, Bisabolol, Sorbitan Oleate, Cetearyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

Is this a good moisturizer? What about the texture? Is it light? does it last long? Is it good for combination skin?
I’m tossing up between murad hydro dynamic ultimate moisturiser vs murad nutrient charged water gel. I’m using tretinoin so which one would work best with tret? TIA
Is this product actually worth the hype and the price? I want to start using it but I'm kinda unsure about it.
Start your review of Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture uploaded by Jessica L.
This luxurious lightweight cream with Hyaluronic Acid technology provides 24 hour hydration m retires suppleness wisely reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Coconut extract enhanced moisture retention and give skin smooth texture. I have always woken up with dry skin no matter what i put on it. But my skin is hydrated with this amazing cream
Haley S.
Hillsboro, IL
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture uploaded by Haley S.
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture uploaded by Haley S.
I think it is a good moisturizer, I will definitely use the sample container I received. It is fairly heavy in my opinion, so probably not great for oily skin. It is very expensive though, I would rather use the CeraVe Moisturizing Cream (has a similar feel, but for me anyway feels better and is WAY more affordable). I enjoy this brand, this would not be the product I’d spend the money on from them.
Mani M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture uploaded by Mani M.
I like how moisturizing this product is, a little bit goes a long way. It’s effective and it fragrance free so it’s perfect for sensitive skin as well. The reason I gave it four stars is because it can feel heavy on the skin it’s not a light formula and I am so used to using gel water cleans. I have dry skin so it works well but I am not sure how will it work on your skin.
April  M.
1,718 reviews
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture uploaded by April  M.
I am a huge fan of MURAD. I was so excited to find out how well this product moisturizes. It does not have any fragrance to it so that is a huge plus for me. A little goes along way! I just take a pea size amount and melt the creamy formula between my fingers before applying it to my face. It lifts my fine lines and make my skin look very hydrated
Stacy A.
Beckley
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture uploaded by Stacy A.
To be honest I haven’t found a Murad Product that I didn’t love. Every single product I’ve ever used from this brand has been absolutely fantastic. This little gem has polished up into a Beautiful Diamond. It works so well. I noticed a huge difference after 1 use. This is a must have in my daily routine.
Leah H.
Moss Landing, CA
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture uploaded by Leah H.
I personally find Murad products to be top-notch, high quality products across the board. I always see an improvement in my skin when using them and I consistently have them in my skincare routine. This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling hydrated and healthy! 💗
Tiffany  F.
Rome, NY
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture uploaded by Tiffany  F.
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture uploaded by Tiffany  F.
I received this moisturizer from Ipsy and I absolutely love it. Makes my face feel really smooth and hydrated. Not heavy or greasy.
Shruthi K.
Austin, TX
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture uploaded by Shruthi K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have really oily skin but this moisturizer hydrates well without making me look even oilier. I do have actives that dry out my skin so I always use this a little before applying my actives so my skin stays hydrated.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture uploaded by Kris L.
This is such a fantastic moisturizer for both day and night. I feel so creamy and hydrating after I massaged it all over my face, I brought it down to my neck too. I was using it so much it, I emptied the travel size sooner than I thought I would. I am going to buy the full-size of this! 10/10!
Carolina G.
Greensboro, NC
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture uploaded by Carolina G.
I been loving this hydro-dynamic ultimate moisture under eye cream, I been using this eye cream for more than 2 weeks . it came on my March Boxycharm box and so far so good I’m loving it ! my under eye area feels so hydrated. I love how smooth and fresh it feels after applying it , I use this in morning and night, I highly recommend this product... Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandra B.
Grenada
il y a 2 ans
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture vs ?? I honestly cannot find a more satisfying eye moisturizer. Does it have competition?
Johannah K. il y a 10 mois
I'm loving Murad products period! My skin is super sensitive and prone to breakouts. Their products work like they say they do, and they don't make my face break out! Win! Win!
Raychel H.
desert hot springs
il y a 2 ans
Joycelyn B. il y a 2 ans
I’m extremely oily on my cheeks and This didn’t make me extra oily, extra shiny, extra anything. It was just perfect. I love it.