4 colors available

BY MURAD

The most hydrating moisturizer Murad has ever offered. Gentle enough for sensitive skin, this Non-Greasy, velvety formula provides all-day moisture, all-day smoothness and all-day comfort - leaving skin perfectly polished. Additional features and ingredients: Ultra-concentrated, silky moisturizing cream offers immediate and long lasting hydration providing positively radiant skin Avocado, Sunflower and Olive Fruit Oils enhance skin s ability to retain maximum levels of hydration Retinyl Palmitate and Shea Butter improve texture and while restoring natural smoothness and softness Collagen Support Complex boosts skin s resilience and plumps dehydrated skin Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture see more...

• Where is the best place to purchase this? I received a sample in a ...2 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin and break out if my skin doesn't like what I'...2 Answers
  • What other murad products are good?2 Answers
Emily C.
Emily C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this guy! This is step 3 after you use the hydro dynamic quenching serum. Together they work wonders. I will say that this does leave a slight oil on your skin, as I know some people don't like that. But in my opinion a good moisturizers should (I'm not about that matte stuff, it kind of defeats the purpose). I haven't been using it long enough to say if it makes you break out or anything. I only got a few samples of it. I will say that my boyfriend noticed when I used it. My skin looked tighter and brighter, and felt really soft. I literally felt like I was glowing! Haha.
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite moisturizers! One of the girls in Sephora suggested it to me and I'm so glad she did. I use it in the morning and at night and it leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and not oily at all. Just hydrated and healthy. I love the fact that it's not thick and filmy. It actually feels like it absorbs in to my skin quite well.
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Monterey Park, CA
My favorite high end moisturizer! I have combination skin, which unfortunately gets really oily and really dry at the same freaking time! This moisturizer is hydrating enough but not too much. It doesn't leave a sticky film layer and absorbs into the skin quickly. I also have really sensitive sense of smell and I detect no scent here.
Elspeth D.
Elspeth D.
I love this moisturizer for night-time use and recommend it for people who have combination skin. I don't know if it is moisturizing enough for people with dry skin, but it works well enough for me. I would not recommend it for daytime use since it is quite heavy. It is pricey, but one jar lasts around 6 months, which isn't too bad.
Susana V.
Susana V.
Sacramento , Ca
This moisturizer is super light and refreshing! I got it as a sample from Macy's and ended up buying one because it literally kept my skin feeling hydrated all day long. It's a little pricey but used accordingly can be worth the money. Just a few dabs across your face is enough for this little powerful cream.
Ana Marie K.
Ana Marie K.
Hands down the most hydrating moisturizer I've ever tried! It is quite pricey, but worth it to take care of your skin. I use this at night as it would make me way too oily for the daytime. A little goes a long way and it gives my skin the hydration it needs to prevent those premature wrinkles from setting in.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Ocala, FL
My absolute favorite moisturizer! I was recommended this by a good friend and my boss and I haven't looked back since. Major stable in my makeup routine. Love the long wear of it and how light it feels applying to my face. Product lasts you quite a long time and it's my favorite. So happy to have found this!
Kassi N.
Kassi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample from Ulta. I like it, but there's isn't anything truly special about this moisturizer. I like using this after using other Murad treatments, but it's not a necessary step. The price for the full sized one is outrageous, I wouldn't recommend purchasing it, definitely not worth $70+.
Leah G.
Leah G.
I love this! I used to use it every day in the morning and evening when I lived in a colder climate, but now I just use it at night for that extra oomph while I sleep (I live in NorCal now). It is the only moisturizer I have used where my skin actually looks and feels hydrated. Worth every penny!
Dominque S.
Dominque S.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect night moisturizer! It really helps hydrate your skin. It is more of a cream than a lotion, so a bit thicker. It's pricey but worth it, a little goes a long way so it will last you quiet a while. It's the perfect way to end your daily regimen and add some hydration!
Gianna B.
Gianna B.
UPLAND, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very prone to break outs so I was wondering if this product has caused you to break out?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What other murad products are good?
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Morgantown, WV
Where is the best place to purchase this? I received a sample in a race packet and I love it.
Samantha U.
Samantha U.
I have sensitive skin and break out if my skin doesn't like what I'm putting on it. I'm looking for a good moisturizer that will give my dull skin a glow. Is this worth it?