BY MURAD #91 in Facial Moisturizers

A luxurious, yet lightweight cream that provides 24-hour hydration to restore suppleness and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

• 92% reported fine lines and wrinkles appeared less visible*

Benefits: Advanced Hyaluronic Acid technology enhances skin’s ability to attract and retain water deep within its surface for intense, long-lasting hydration. Coconut Extract provides superior moisture retention to inhibit dehydration and give the skin a youthfully smooth texture. Shea Butter, Avocado, Sunflower and Olive Fruit Oils condition skin to restore suppleness and support the skin’s natural protective barrier.

How to Use: Apply liberally to face, neck and chest. Follow with a Murad sunscreen during the day.

Ingredients: Olive Fruit Oil - Olive Fruit Oil is celebrated as the central feature of the Mediterranean diet—often called the world’s healthiest way of eating. References to Olive Fruit Oil as an aid to grooming and skincare are found among the oldest written records of western civilization.

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Stearic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Algae Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids, Polysorbate 60, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Panthenol, Jojoba Alcohol, Potassium Jojobate, Polysorbate 80, Urea, Glucosamine HCl, PEG-8, Bisabolol, Sorbitan Oleate, Cetearyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

• Where is the best place to purchase this? I received a sa...2 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin and break out if my skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • What other murad products are good?2 Answers
Roxanne O.
Review for: Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture, Other more...
Recently I used this Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture
It’s got coconut extract in it to help retain the moisture for 24+ hours and gives skin a youthfully smooth texture. I can co-sign on that ! My skin was feeling extra great after I used it.

I did use it along with some other skin care products but I judge a moisturizer on the feeling it leaves me after I use it and this didn’t leave me with a heavy oily feeling, like I needed to wash my hands.
I also judge face creams on how they react to my sensitive skin. So far, so good! Usually my reaction is instant and I know. This didn’t burn or irritate my skin at all it actually was cool when I applied it. 👍🏻👌🏻 this is something I would retry or buy again. It’s worth the 100 point redemption at #Sephora, or just ask for a sample and they will make you one. :)
Krysia S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture, 1.7 Fluid Ounce more...
I would absolutely give this moisturizer 5 stars if not for the price! I’m very picky about moisturizers and prefer simpler ones over moisturizers that make lots of flashy claims. This one hits everything I want out of a moisturizer. It absorbs quickly with a smooth finish, works great under makeup and works equally well at night, plays nice with layering other products, and has actually given me pretty tangible results! I have combination skin with hormonal acne, some scarring/sun damage, large pores in the t-zone. This moisturizer has made my skin feel much more balanced throughout the day, and in tandem with other products it’s helped my skin heal quicker, look more firm and radiant, and feel soft and smooth.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Review for: Murad Age Reform Hydrate for Hope, 1 ea more...
This is by far the BEST moisturizer I have ever used. Instantly, my face feels silky smooth after applying. I use it in the morning, under my makeup and even as a night cream. I highly recommend this to anyone. It worked wonders for my skin & it did not break out my acne prone skin which made me very happy. It also does not really have a fragrance to it, which I loved!! Most moisturizers are so fragrance filled that I can’t even wear them. This one checks all the boxes on my list!
tricia e.
Los Angeles
Review for: Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture more...
I have gotten so many samples of this, plus I loaded up when it was a reward for my Sephora VIB points. It is a great basic moisturizer. I like that it is light weight. Idea when layering products when I wear makeup and sunscreen but still need some moisturizing. I usually apply after serum before sunscreen. Since it is light weight, my face doesn't feel cakey. I also use this on my neck as thicker creams have caused breakouts. Murad makes quality products, and I have purchased several. I still have several samples of this, so haven't decided if I will continue to use this most days or give another moisturizer a go. This so far is at the top of my list.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Review for: Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture, 1.7 fl oz more...
I got a sample of this in an Ulta skin care sampler box over the winter. I’ve been using it for about two weeks and there’s still a few days in the pot. A little bit really does go a long way. It’s very hydrating and my skin feels very soft and hydrated. I don’t love that I have to put my fingers in it, but that’s a personal thing. It’s very expensive but it is really good
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture, 1.7 fl oz more...
This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever used! I love how well it moisturizes my skin tone and improvers my overall complexion! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great, deep moisturizer.

Rai J.
Review for: Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture, 1.7 fl oz more...
If you have dry skin this is DEFINITELY the moisturizer for you! This product is soo emollient it's great as a night moisturizer because it will lock in the moisture and keep your skin hydrated all day! My face is no longer dry thanks to this!! I sware by Murad's burgundy and blue lines for skin care!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Review for: Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture, 1.7 fl oz more...
AS NECK CREAM: I received a sample and used it day & night for about 2 weeks. So far I haven't seen any noticeable difference in the wrinkles on my neck. It applies smoothly and feels very nourishing. Doesn't break me out. It's unscented but it does contain dimethicone.
Katelyn A.
Review for: Other more...
Bought a variety box from Ulta with high end skin care to take with me travelling. Use this as my pm moisturizer and I like it! Doesn't make me oily, didn't break out my acne prone sister either. Took off a star because you have to use kind of a lot to get your face/neck completely covered.
✨MaryJane E.
This moisturizer is so freaking good! I love having a very hydrated face so I don't have to deal with having such dry skin. This moisturizer smells good and works wonders on my face. I'd highly recommend this brand to anyone who deals with acne ,like myself.
Gianna B.
Upland, CA
I am very prone to break outs so I was wondering if this product has caused you to break out?
Nicole M.
Did this make anyone breakout? I’ve been using this and a tea tree toner from lush and have been getting the worst acne. It does have Shea butter as ingredient. I’m not sure which one is causing
Ashley M.
What other murad products are good?
Samantha U.
I have sensitive skin and break out if my skin doesn't like what I'm putting on it. I'm looking for a good moisturizer that will give my dull skin a glow. Is this worth it?
Danielle S.
Morgantown, WV
Where is the best place to purchase this? I received a sample in a race packet and I love it.