BY MURAD

This silky, weightless moisture-enhancing treatment optimizes skin’s capacity to retain hydration, leaving it soft, plump and youthful.

• 100% instantly saw smoother, silkier, more supple skin texture*
  • 94% saw plumper, more resilient skin with a visible boost in bounce*

Benefits: Mexican Blue Agave Leaf Extract restores the skin’s ability to attract and retain water, resulting in more supple, plump skin. Glycolic Acid gently and evenly exfoliates to promote skin’s natural renewal, and a botanical blend of watermelon, apple, and lentil helps reduce dryness, flakiness, and rough patches by providing the building blocks of skin’s own Natural Moisturizing Factor.

How to Use: Massage evenly over face and neck. Use morning and evening. Follow with a Murad treatment and moisturizer.

Ingredients: Mexican Blue Agave Leaf Extract - A source for fiber for clothing, sweetening syrup, tequila and traditional skin healing preparations, the Mexican Blue Agave has proven to be a plant of exceptional value. Now, a new advance in skin hydration has been extracted from the plant’s naturally high levels of oligosaccharides that Dr. Murad has added to his most advanced, hydration focused anti-aging formulas.

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Propanediol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycolic Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Yeast Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

• I love essences and do find them important to get the bes...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product??is because I heard that Murad is ...3 Answers
  • Would I use this as a moisturizer or before one? It says ...1 Answers
Buy on Murad S...*
  • "AMAZING - Just received a sample from my local Sephora and I am SO impressed. My skin has never felt this soft - and after just one use! I will definitely be repurchasing the full size bottle. The price is steep but trust me if you are suffering from dehydrated skin this product will quickly become your HOLY GRAIL product. The benefits are instant!" in 36 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and any product I try out will cause my skin to breakout. This product didn't cause me to breakout at all! It's is amazing! It's very hydrating and feels light on my skin. I have noticed a big difference in my skin. I use it day and night. I love it!! " in 9 reviews
Ashley C.
This seemed like a great product. An essence that helps absorb your products and lock in moisturizer. Saying that it means it would go on pretty early in your skin care routine. However with a few different silicones high up on the ingredient list, I’m not sure how it would help absorb other products. I was disappointed in this product after I read the ingredients and promptly quit using it and returned it. I’ll also say I used this and another Murad product for about 3 weeks and noticed my skin was getting worse and not better. I believe it was due to the silicone preventing my skin from absorbing my other products.
Nadia V.
Los Angeles, CA
This essence claims to attract and retain moisture while gently exfoliating the skin. The Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence contains Mexican Blue Agave Leaf Exctract, Glycolic Acid and a botanical blend of watermelon, apple, and lentil.
I have been using this essence to improve the texture of my skin without overly drying it. The consistency is silky with a velvety finish. Whether I use it in the AM or PM I make sure to tone, apply a pump of this essence and then I layer another step two. This essence will enhance the performance of anything that you apply overtop.
Every time I use this overnight, I notice that my skin wakes up balances, smoother and plumper. I have recommended this to multiple clients and with continued use I have noticed the changes in their skin.
This is the second bottle of Murad’s Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence I have used, I’m almost out and I will be sure to repurchase!
Cyana O.
I can't function without this Murad product! It is a little on the pricier side, but I do believe it's worth every penny! I've been using this product for about a year now and I can honestly say my skin has never looked better. My skin always feels moisturized without feeling oily.
I apply this serum every morning onto my freshly washed face by placing a small amount on my finger tips and lightly tapping onto my face.
Then I apply my moisturizer. Any moisturizer I use over this is boosted and I don't need to apply as much moisturizer like I did before I started using this product.
One bottle lasts me about 2 months and I use it on a daily basis. I personally think it's worth the investment. 🌺🌺🌺 #giftcrush
Noe E.
Honolulu, HI
hydration to the max! amazing lightweight hydrating treatment. everyone needs to use this. Good for all skin types. I use it right after a first-step essence (watery consistency) like skii or tatcha. holds in moisture I can absolutely feel my skin is more pump and hydrated. it has glycolic acid to exfoliate dead skin cells off, but I don't feel effects of it, must be a low concentration and I use other exfoliating treatments.
Noumi C.
Let me start off by saying I have annoying combo skin. Oil-producing pores, yet dry skin. This essence is a miracle worker. I received a trial size and it make by look like a teenager again. Healed any scarring left my old acne way quicker than it normally would have, calmed down any acne on my face, and balanced the oils of my face to where I was less dry and producing less oil. It has a hefty price tag, but I use it minimally. A small drop goes a long way and right now Murad has the best deals! Will keep repurchasing!
Sabrina L.
Meridian, ID
I absolutely love this product by Murad! I have tuse this as a serum every morning for the past 4 months and have noticed a significant difference in my skin. It looks and feels more hydrated and the texture is gone, my face is smooth and I love it!
Cheri R.
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence is to be used after cleansing and before moisturizer since it is a serum type of moisturizer.  The purpose of it is to retain hydration in your skin to look plumper and more youthful.  I like the Murad line but feel like most serums are decent for the same purpose.  Nice light scent and feel overall.     Murad Hydro-Dynamic® Quenching Essence
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
This is an essence rather than a serums. If you follow the K beauty trend I’m sure you’ve heard of applying an essence before your serum. It preps the skin for the next step in your regimen. I’ve been using it for over a year, something I️ couldn’t live with out. Leaves my skin hydrated and the glycolic acid aspect gentlky exfoliates allowing the next product to get into your skin.
Marjorie V.
Lakewood, WA
Love this serum it's very hydrating. I use this every morning to hydrate my skin without putting on a heavy moisturizer. It absorbs quick and makes smooth and soft.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This stuff packs a punch of hydration! It’s super fluid and lightweight and yet still my skin feels hydrated and nourished when I use this underneath my moisturizer.
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Is more expensive skincare really worth it
anewxa a.
Has anyone experienced break outs with this product. I got a deluxe sample of this and the step 3 moisturizer but experience rash like bumps..not sure if its from either of their products.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Is this a good product??is because I heard that Murad is a good quality but I don't know if this item is good to my face I'm very sensitive thank you
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I love essences and do find them important to get the best use out of your serum. I use Murad Hydro-Dynamic® Quenching Essence and Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate. I'm always looking to try something new, anyone have any essences they're loving rn?
Liliya S.