Murad Hydration Aha/bha Exfoliating Cleanser .5oz/15ml Travel

16%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I really like this cleaner . It revitalizes your skin by exfoliating and polishing away dullness. It is one of my favorites face wash. It gets all the desk skin or makeup off. It allows me to put my skincare on a clean canvas. It leaves my skin so smooth , soft and hydrated. It’s not a brash exfoliation, it’s pretty gentle . I definitely recommend it.
5 / 5
I purchased the 6.75 oz in march during the 21 days sale. This is a fantastic face wash. Your only supposed to.use 2 to 3 times.a week. It helped clear my skin and give it a polished just got a facial feel. Its has gritty.like texture that you wpuld expect to see from an exfoliater. Im 6 months in and i still have half the tube. This is something where i can see less dullness right out the shower clean but fresh faced. Not abrasive. Really a great exfoliater cleanser.
5 / 5
I received this in my Boxy Charm and had never tried it before. After using it for the first time, I fell in love. I wash my face first then use this and it makes my skin so soft. I have definitely notice a difference after I started using this. Definitely recommend