BY MURAD

Excellent product , lightly scentend , great on my skin
I recomend that product
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
The absolute best toner ever! I have used this toner for years and I will probably use it for years to come! It's almost like crack for my face. My dry skin just feels so comforted and hydrated when I use it. I have to have it near me at all times. I need at least one backup and one in my car...at a minimum.
Rochelle W.
Las Vegas, NV
A good toner to spritz during the day when traveling I used it on the airplane to hydrate during flight. I also used it sprayed on a cotton pad as a makeup remover when I forgot mine at home and it is much gentler than the hotel bar soap in the bathroom...I bought it at Sephora BI points earned!!! and the packaging did not leak while traveling...I recommend the only thing I did not enjoy was the scent...I prefer something less medicinal.
Kelsey P.
Just started using this! It's step one of a cleansing line but can be used alone. Leaves face feeling clean. Great on the skin. Bottle sprays in a nice mist. Meets expectations of rebalancing and neutralizing skin.
Soraida C.
Murrad Hydrating Toner:
Murad Hydrating Toner removes excess debris left over from cleansing agents as it restores pH levels and preps the skin to receive further treatments. Witch hazel extract tightens pores without drying the skin while lecithin seals in moisture and promotes suppleness. Chamomile and cucumber diminish and prevent irritation to leave the skin feeling supple and refreshed.

Bree F.
I have to say since I've started to use this product my skin has just started to glimmer and glow. I do not have as much acne nor breakouts or blemishEs.
This has minimized and reduced a lot of my purities that I had before. This product is very lightly scented, very citrusy, very great fruit like scented.
Without a doubt it is a hydrating toner and does exactly what it says it is supposed to do.
Every bottle I've got, balances, rehydrates, and gently purifies your skin.. This restores your pH balance and really neutralizes surfacing impurities.
this helps to seal your poor so they do not get clogged with dirt oil or any kind of outside irritants that help with causing acne or blemishes and breakouts. This product is exactly what it is supposed to do. This brand is one of the most reliable facial skin care products that I could ever recommend to anybody. This product came highly recommended to me by a friend and I would definitely recommend this product. I Most definitely recommend this to everybody. Even people with sensitive skin very delicate skin I would suggest to use just a spray or two.
this is the part of the reassurance collection this cleanser and toner is a step one product. You should follow up with the step two and three shortly after.
give it a try. I purchased this at Ulta or Sephora to gain points in trying other products. Murad Hydrating Toner
Francesca C.
Hialeah, FL
I started using this product 2 years ago, and it works amazing for my type of skin because I have rosacea and instantly get refresh and hydrated, sometimes I used before and after my makeup and the look gets more natural. I love it and I love Murad products!!!
Emerald G.
Belmont Shore, CA
Sweet mother of God this is the truth, the light and the way! I went to Sephora looking for a primer for my sensitive combo skin and ended up getting this recommended to me. I'm not going to lie I was verrry skeptical, but after using it all week I've seen a dramatic improvement in my skin. Calmed my redness and irritation, evened out any texture and also replenished moisture to all my dry patches. My skin has a healthy lit from within glow and I owe it all to this! I will continue to repurchase ova and ova and ova again! Oh yes it also smells like peaches it's absolutely delightful and the best thing I've used on my face thus far I'm soooo glad I tried this miracle potion!
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Nice hydrating toner with a light peachy fruity scent. Mists nicely and decent size bottle and amount of product for price. Feels light and refreshing on skin. Has grape seed, cucumber and peach extracts. Softens, hydrates and soothes. Replenishes moisture and suppleness to face and neck. Very nice fragrance.
Kara R.
Yonkers, NY
Love the way this feels after I spray this on my freshly washed face. It rebalance the hydration in my skin and I appreciate the fact that this toner is sprayed on instead of with a cotton pad. I would usually skip toning but this makes me want to; it smells so good too! The bottle size is great so I don't run through it as fast as my normal facial mists.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
Camilla V.
Del Rio, TX
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?