BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Sofia H.
Fairfax, VA
I was skeptical of toner for the longest time. I really did not think it would work. Once again, I have been proven wrong! I am a first time user and my skin has never felt better after a week of use. It far exceeded my expectations. Ill keep repurchasing this!
Maddie L.
Zumbrota, MN
This is an amazing toner! I usually dont use a toner other than the one from my acne medicine but this was truly money well spent! It wasnt harsh but it wasnt to gentle. It is a little pricey but totally worth it. I would recommend it to all my friends
Lacy H.
Indianapolis , IN
This is a must have! It smells so good and is really soothing and refreshing. I have oily/normal combination skin and this just helps it stay feeling fresh. This product is not drying to the skin . I highly recommend it.
Tracey S.
Duxbury, MA
This toner is bomb!!! I'm on my third bottle and I don't think I'll ever use another type. I out this on my face after cleanser and its so moisturizing but tightening. I even spritz this on my face mid day to freshen up my makeup. I just love this stuff i will repurchase forever
Oyindamola B.
Hamden, CT
I feel like i may have used all Murad products and it is just a great brand overall. After washing my face i spray this on , it gives me a nice glow and a nice tingly feeling that is super refreshing . It is a must have
Ashlee A.
Moline, IL
I have combination skin but in the winter my skin is very dry. I get facials every month and the estetician uses this on me. It has definitely rehydrated my skin and I've only been using it for a week. However, I have had a few break outs on my forehead but I'm not sure if it's due to this. It does not have the best smell either.
Sydney A.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my holy grail! I love using this after I cleanse my skin and before I use Sunday Riley's Luna oil. I am not a huge fan of the spray, I wish the packaging was a little different just because I feel like I use too much product by spraying it. The toner assists in promoting even skin tone and texture while hydrating versus drying your skin out.
Breanna B.
Gig Harbor, WA
I don't like getting addicted to high end and having an array of expensive products to buy, so I usually try the cheapies first and if they don't work, slightly upgrade until I find what's right. This stuff is awesome for my skin and it's one of my staples now. I'm 33, I live in a hot and humid climate, and my skin is VERY oily and acne prone. I use benzoyl peroxide and in the winter, my skin will dry out some (especially on my nose and chin). I use this Murad Toner 365 days a year. It's a light moisturizer and it's so refreshing. My skin gets out of whack when I stop using it. Amazing for people with super dry skin. I use it a few times daily. After cleansing, to freshen up makeup or to just smell how yummy it is.
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
This is a great face toner it removes more dirt from my skin after I wash my face doesn't dry out my skin and makes me less oily. It leaves my skin moisturize
Jasmine C.
West Covina, CA
Murad hydrating toner smells great, I love to use it after washing my face with the cream cleanser, it is gentle on the skin and feels very light, it comes in an easy to spray bottle that is small enough for travel, I have been using this toner for over 3 years and haven't found one quite like it.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
Camilla V.
Del Rio, TX
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?