BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Trellyn K.
Leitchfield, KY
Great toner. I love that it's in a spray. I look forward to this step of my nightly beauty routine. Totally recommend.
batzr z.
Pretty good toner. Cleans the skin without drying it out.
Scent is good too. This is the only toner i use and love it !
KC L.
La Habra, CA
Used along with cleansing oil great product ! Put a little on a cotton ball and you'll see all the dirt you've missed!
Devin S.
Biloxi, MS
This is a great hydrating mist. Has a nice fresh scent and works well as a toner. I prefer to spray it on a cotton pad.
Helen R.
Use this at night and or when i have a full face glam make up it hydrates with out givibg me an oil feel since I'm oily
Andrea V.
Love this stuff. It smells like grapefruits to me. I would definitely repurchase. It is a staple in my skincare routine
Mariana A.
Pacoima, CA
Love it😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💯 Will definitely recommend it if you're planning on trying it. Don't Think About It AND Just Buy It
Stephanie M.
This is my holy grail are toners. It is hyrdating and does not make you skin feel tight. You just feel refreshed.
Sloane R.
Wheeling , WV
This toner is very moisturizing and makes my skin glows and healthy. I use it in the morning and before I do my makeup.
Gabrielle R.
This is a nice step but I don't feel it really did anything but clog up my pores with unnecessary layering of products
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.