BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Joy M.
Lawrence, KS
Got this on my beautycon subscription box and ive loved it eveer since. easy to spray on face and keeps the ace hydrated.
Dominic L.
Plano, TX
Smells great, and feels great. Perfect for dry skin to give a books of hydration I n the morning and throughout the day.
Jenn M.
Sarasota
This product makes my skin feel hydrated, refreshing, and soothing all at the same time. I would recommend this product.
Christy B.
Clinton, TN
Murad has been one of my favorite brands since my work place started carrying it.  It really helps with my dry skin.
Ashley L.
One of tge best toners for nightime skin routine.Makes your face feel silky smooth and refreshed.Perfect for my dry skin.
Katelynn M.
Grand Terrace, CA
Another product that I use every night. Having dry skin is such a hassle but this little bottle of magic helps SO much!!
Ivelisse A.
Manchester, NH
This is the perfect gentle toner. I also have sensitive skin and I use this toner right after I wash my face every night.
Ashley R.
It is very hydrating and get the job done . It's not too harsh on my skin either since my skin can be a little sensitive
Libby P.
Valley Park, MO
I love this stuff! Honestly, I wish I could bathe in it!
It's so hydrating and refreshing I just can't get enough of it!
Carlissa A.
Birmingham, AL
I am in LOVE with this toner. It makes me feel so refreshed like I am at a spa every time I put it on. Great for dry skin
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.