BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Jacsiry T.
Brooklyn, NY
My face feels healthy and hydrated after I use this toner. It evens out the color of my face. I absolutely love this product.
Carly E.
One of my favorite Murad products! Smells delicious, cucumber and apricots and is gentle on your skin bc it is alcohol free!
Marta O.
Chicopee
Great feeling after using it. Was highly hesitant that it would refresh my skin but it did and my skin felt new and improved.
Melyssa B.
Lawton
I used this product the other day. Works amazing. I wish I had a bigger size. Definitely works like it says:) Not disapointed
jessica h.
Love this toner, smells great and really hydrates the skin. Smell could be overwhelming for some because it's very powerful.
Lexey S.
This stuff is amazing! It is definitely a hydrating toner. Most toners always dry me out but this one is amazing for dry skin
Crystal M.
Douglasville, GA
I’ve been using it for about 3 years. I use it in my AM skincare routine. Very hydrating and leaves my skin glowing.
Angela S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I really enjoy this toner because it is a spray. Very light, good smell. Perfect to cleanse face prior to applying makeup.
Grace G.
This is a good toner but I wouldn’t say it’s hydrating. I didn’t irritate my skin but I also don’t think it was hydrating.
Brittany T.
Jackson Ga
I love the hydrating toner because everyone could use some hydration to their face and this just does exactly what it says
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.