BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Christine F.
Boca Raton
I have been using it for a couple of months and I have been improvements in my skin. I use it twice a day after I wash my face. Then I put on my moisturizer. This is my first time using it and I would buy it again.
Ashley W.
Maplewood
Murad hydrating toner works well as a mist to keep skin lightly moisturizer. I used this right before my serum and moisturizer. Used the whole bottle and didn’t noticed any difference in my skin long term though.
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
Since having dry skin from my retina this is my new go to toner. I use this before my skin lotion and it helps my dry skin significantly. I love that it’s in a spray bottle so I don’t have to worry about running out of cotton balls. Highly recommend
Bekah A.
Love this toner! It is super hydrating and left my skin looking glowy and effervescent! I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone with normal to dry skin! I would absolutely buy this product again!
Brianna W.
Murad toner is the best out there. Murad brand over all is gentle on all skin types. I am a repeat user of the brand and i stand by it. I have yet to be disappointed by a product for them. I think they make great skincare products overall
Frances W.
Arlington, VA
Obsessed with this toner. It cleanses your skin like a classic toner but it leaves it feeling hydrated instead of tight and dry. I use this every morning and will repurchase from Sephora when I run out!
Bailey A.
Cabot
Perfect for an on the go glow! It makes your skin look great before putting on your moisturizer. Quite effective, honestly. This product met my expectations perfectly. I would recommend it to others.
Alexis M.
Palm Springs, CA
I like this toner because it makes my skin feel moisturized and refreshed. I like the fact that it’s in a spray bottle and makes it easier to use. I generally don’t reach for my toners I have to apply with a cotton pad because it’s more work.
JaiNishia 💜.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been using this line for over three years and my skin has drastically improved with the help of Murad ! I love the line and I would encourage everyone to try it ! You won’t be disappointment !
Jhonnell M.
It work wonders for people with sensitive skin. Smell great too, feel amazing too. You can buy at ulta or Sephora or amazing. Make your skin brighten and help with redness. Work all types skins, I would definitely buy this again.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.