BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Caroline K.
A great toner that sets the start of the day . It really sets up your skin to take on moisturizer and make up if you wear it !
Melanye C.
Asheville
A refreshing and light toner. I like how it sprays on and it's fresh scent. My skin has looked amazing since I started using it
justice r.
thornton , CO
Leaves your face feeling fresh and nice. It smells amazing and gets the job done. Only downside was that it's a little sticky.
T P.
Omg I love this toner. I love that it is in a spray bottle and whenever I use it my skin looks so luminous and dewy I love it!
Amberly W.
Metamora, IN
A toner that also hydrates! Worth the price tag, and very effective. If buy again. Gentle enough for my skin, but does the job.
Amy B.
I have been using this toner for a few weeks now. So far I haven't got any break outs. It has made my skin feel a lot smoothr.
Hilary M.
Edmond, OK
This is good stuff! Just a couple sprays and I'm good to go! It smells nice and doesn't sting at all. One bottle lasts forever.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love this for the winter time my skin gets so dry but I have to use a toner after washing my face and before applying makeup!
Moonie M.
This toner works well on the face and helps even out skin tone. Not a greasy product, works very well. Good value for the buck.
Laura Q.
Puyallup
I love this stuff! It feels good. It smells great. I like too use out to set my makeup and as a freshening spray I the summer.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.