BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Kayla J.
Calhoun, LA
Keeps skin soft love it great expensive weird pack lobs it kabuki. Jajhin jajykaouyh iahtiwkbubnaisk jauhsk the car and the best of
Lashae C.
Birmingham, AL
Really makes face smooth and evens skin color through out the body ! Really recommend. Also keeps face hydrated throughout the day
beth r.
USA
I have noticed my skin looks more shiny and even after a few weeks of use. It is so easy to just spray it on after I wash my face.
Alexis B.
Tomball
It's honestly is a great toner leaves my skin soft while yet still leaving it with a glow just wish it would hydrate a little more.
Madison M.
Buffalo, NY
My skin gets very dry in the winter...this is the perfect toner to keep it nice and hydrated during those cold, dry, winter months!
Rachael A.
Does not make my combination skin overly dry but definitely less oils and feels firm but not too tight after use, very little smell
Megan G.
I love this toner. It feels amazing and I love that it is in spray form it makes it a quick and easy step in my skin care routine.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
I spray this on my face in the morning and at night and sometimes in the middle of the day. It's refreshing and helps with redness
Ruby S.
Fontana, CA
This is a great product definitely felt like it soaked deeper into my skin than normal. Also felt as though it refreshed my skin.
Jennifer F.
Long Beach
This toner is a must have! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling dewy. I also use it has a setting spray for my makeup!
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.