BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Victoria M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I work with Murad products and love testing them all out. This is an excellent toner. Lasts long great smell and so good for your skin
Cassidy M.
Magna, UT
This left my face feeling very soft and smooth has kind of a weird smell but it goes away after a little while made my redness go away
Lauren O.
Newington, CT
Holy grail. It’s addicting! I can’t stop using. It smells amazing, makes your skin feel amazing and it’s reasonably priced. Must have.
Samantha H.
Makes your skin feel so smooth and look great all day. Love how long this lasts each day even with running errands and every day duties
Frances J.
Brooklyn, NY
I need to add this back into my regimen! It was really good and hydrating. Not harsh at all. Made my makeup application so much easier
Jess W.
Crisfield, MD
Love love love this product! Is the only toner I use! It does not dry my skin out at all, but it still levels the pH! Just LOVE this!
Erika E.
I've used this toner for a long time and it has done amazing things for my skin. It's revived, recovered, and made it look more alive
Amy G.
Wonderful toner, does what a toner is supposed to do without stripping your skin. Takes away all the bad things but leaves the good .
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
Murad Hydrating Toner is a necessity in my daily skin-care regimen and has helped show marked improvement in the quality of my skin.
Jennifer T.
Owensboro, KY
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.