BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Nakita T.
Wylie, TX
Great product, I use it right after I wash my face in replace of a toner, it gives my skin a way more replenished feel during winter time
Alondra C.
This product really helped me in the winter . My face was drying out and my foundation was breaking and drying until I used this product
Megan M.
Best Hydrating Product On The Market! Hands down upholds the promises made in the ads. Love how it allows the skin to hydrate and shine.
Suzanne S.
Rialto, CA
This stuff is great I use it as my last step after cleansing my face. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and tighten without over drying it
Jessica S.
Manalapan, NJ
I liked this a lot. It was toning without feeling tight. It was a great refresher to my skin in the morning before putting on my makeup!
mary f.
Modesto, CA
Really made my skin so soft. I will continue to use this product. Nice smell, non greasy and really made a difference on my skin, thanks!
Angelica V.
Moreno Valley
I will keep buying this product. The smell is not very nice but it is worth it. I have seen a change in my skin over and over. Love this
Katelynn S.
Ramona, CA
Absolutely an amazing toner for normal to dry skin. Tones your pores without drying your skin out like many other toners on the market!
Desiree' A.
Roswell
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this toner...does a great job and smells awesome too. I even use it at times to set my makeup or rehydrate my face on a hot day!
Destiny J.
Wasn't very nice I didn't like it , it. Broke my face out badly maybe because I'm allergic to almost anything but product smelled nice
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.