BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Khadijah P.
Bronx, NY
My doctor recommended this product to me for acne treatment and let me tell you, it was wonderful. My skin started to clean up within a week
Fabiola C.
This hydrating toner is highly recommended this has left my skin hydrated not causing it to break out or be extremely dry and not too oily.
amela h.
Louisville , KY
Great product for acne prone skin. Has no sent to it and works wonders on skin. Great with the step system if you're wanting to clear skin.
Brantley N.
I absolutely love this product. I have sensitive skin and many products dry out my face but this leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Ayanna M.
Memphis, TN
This mist is so refreshing! I love this toner because it does not dry out my skin and leaves it so soft. the price point is not bad at all.
Jessica M.
Lake city , FL
I have extremely dry skin, and using this everyday for about 2 months has made me forget what it feels like to have an itchy scaley face !!
Sarah B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Murad products are truly a hit or miss for me. This is alright but I prefer just using witch hazel as a toner it's cheaper and still great
Maggie Z.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom used it and she said it was great amzing beautiful and she just loved it really much so I think it's goodd that's why I recommend it
Caeli D.
Im in love. I got this in my beauty con box and I'm hooked. Its a but pricey but worth every penny. keeps my face hydrated in one easy step
Adriana D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This toner works great. I recommend purchasing the whole hydrating line it will give you the best results instead of using the toner alone.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.