BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Sydney G.
Really like this toner! Smells nice and has a gentle feeling. The only thing I would change is that it seems to leave an oily residue on my skin!
Christa P.
Forest, MS
Leaves my skin clean & refreshed. Gets my skin ready for moisturizing. Gets all the traces of any makeup & dirt left behind from makeup remover..
Shannon S.
Schenectady, NY
This smells great and works wonders. It is not sticky and I definitely think my skin feels better when I use this.Murad Hydrating Toner
Ashley V.
deltona
Purchased at: Sephora
You are basically spraying perfume on your skin when using this product. If you have normal skin with really no issues. Then you might like this.
Angie S.
Kissimmee, Fl
Loved this product ! Everything Murad has is awesome, made my face feel super hydrated I love it. The only thing I wish Murad wasn't so expensive
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I love all of murad products. I’ve been satisfied with every purchase. My mother in law told me bout this and I had to try it. She sweared by it
Toby T.
High Point, NC
This product makes my face feel and look so good, I really like this product. It is a little pricey but it is worth it. It is gentle on the skin.
Rachael A.
Lincoln, NE
Ive recently gotten into toner amd i love any kind that doesnt burn my face off... this is a great kind and makea my face feel cleaner then every
Andrea V.
Santa ana, Ca
I love this toner because it leaves my face hydrated and it really does the job, this is a great brand for skin care and this toneris a must have
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
It has a weird scent that I don't really care for but the product makes my skin feel less dry than other toners, so I guess it does what it says.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
Camilla V.
Del Rio, TX
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?