BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Graciela L.
Van Nuys , CA
I have used this product in my skin prep routine and I really liked it. It helped clear all the oils in my skin so it could absorb the moisturizer.
Cheyenne D.
Gouldsboro, PA
I give this 3 stars because it doesn't agitate my sensitive skin like most toners do. It does however tend to make my t zone a bit oily after use!
Bre L.
I love this toner because it has the on the go effect! I don't have to worry about rubbing it in or getting out the cotton balls just spray and go.
Chelsie T.
This is my absolute favorite toner! It gives my skin a refreshed hydrated feel and it smells great! I definitely recommend to people with dry skin.
Andrea V.
Santa ana, Ca
I love this toner because it leaves my face hydrated and it really does the job, this is a great brand for skin care and this toneris a must have
Toby T.
High Point, NC
This product makes my face feel and look so good, I really like this product. It is a little pricey but it is worth it. It is gentle on the skin.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
It has a weird scent that I don't really care for but the product makes my skin feel less dry than other toners, so I guess it does what it says.
Rachael A.
Lincoln, NE
Ive recently gotten into toner amd i love any kind that doesnt burn my face off... this is a great kind and makea my face feel cleaner then every
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I love all of murad products. I’ve been satisfied with every purchase. My mother in law told me bout this and I had to try it. She sweared by it
Shannon S.
Schenectady, NY
This smells great and works wonders. It is not sticky and I definitely think my skin feels better when I use this.Murad Hydrating Toner
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.