BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
anna g.
I love to use this after I give myself or clients facials its my go to toner its by fast the best I've used this brand alone is such an amazing brand
Mikal R.
Paragould, AR
This product is the absolute best! It evens out my skin just right and prepares it for my makeup routine. It always leaves my face feeling refreshed.
Lucy T.
Cathedral City, CA
I love using this toner I'm various ways i use it in my skincare but it can also be used as a setting spray to freshen up your makeup during the day!
cham u.
I apply this like its water, it has helps with my pores and reduced the blackhead around my nose, beside that the texture or feeling of it is so good
Ashley A.
Simpsonville, SC
There aren’t enough stars for how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!!!! Smells great and leaves your skin so hydrated compared to most toners!
Sherehan R.
Columbus, OH
My sister let me use her hydrating toner at the pool once, it was surprisingly effective and very hydrating and refreshing. I need to buy my own now!
Lin R.
I use this Toner once a week after I do my weekly facials. It tightens my skin and feels very refreshing to the skin. It was very Gentle on the skin.
Zoey S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Wow this toner is amazing! makes your skin feels so soft and hydrated. love how you can spray it on your face! Makes it so easy and saves time!
Kayla T.
Lexington, KY
I need to be better about using toners... but with that said I thought this product was decent - I would repurchase. The bottle and spray was nice.
Cheyenne D.
Gouldsboro, PA
I give this 3 stars because it doesn't agitate my sensitive skin like most toners do. It does however tend to make my t zone a bit oily after use!
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
Camilla V.
Del Rio, TX
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?