BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
cham u.
I apply this like its water, it has helps with my pores and reduced the blackhead around my nose, beside that the texture or feeling of it is so good
Merrin M.
Smells so good. Reminds me of a fruit but I can't place which one. Nice and refreshing for my skin. I've definitely seen changes from the first usage
Lacey D.
The holy grail of hydrating toners. This stuff hydrates my dry acne prone skin without causing any issues. The bottle is huge and lasts legit forever
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
I am incredibly dry so I love this hydrating toner from Murad. It helps balance my skin while providing it with some of the extra hydration it needs
Lindsey C.
Austin, TX
Love it and it's a really good toner for the price it retails for. I think it's a great deal and I just think it is a really good product in general
Mikal R.
Paragould, AR
This product is the absolute best! It evens out my skin just right and prepares it for my makeup routine. It always leaves my face feeling refreshed.
Lucy T.
Cathedral City, CA
I love using this toner I'm various ways i use it in my skincare but it can also be used as a setting spray to freshen up your makeup during the day!
Lin R.
I use this Toner once a week after I do my weekly facials. It tightens my skin and feels very refreshing to the skin. It was very Gentle on the skin.
Sherehan R.
Columbus, OH
My sister let me use her hydrating toner at the pool once, it was surprisingly effective and very hydrating and refreshing. I need to buy my own now!
Bonnie W.
Lancaster, CA
I use the toner to wash my face, to fresh my skin throughout the day, or to give me a cooling wipe I love to use hydrating toner and it smell clean.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.