BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Nextymarie S.
Ocala, FL
Leaves your skin feeling great. A musdt have product its definitely good for your skin. I definitely recommend to friends and family as a purchase you must buy.
Donna P.
Minneapolis
It does the job. But I can’t really tell if it doing anything. It does hydrate my face but I still feel Dry from the step prior. Great smell. Mists my face well
Ah Y.
This toner contains hydrating properties that keeps your face feeling fresh. I also use it as a deter spray to leave an "extra" layer of moisture over my makeup
Sally T.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is ok. It does hydrate your face.
I will not re purchase or recommend to my friend because it doesn't have like amazing result. Just a ok/fine mist
Alison J.
Jamaica, NY
I love this toner because my skin never feels dry. I feel hydrated all day and refreshed. I highly recommend this toner its absolutely refreshing for your skin.
Danielle R.
Mary Esther Fl
This stuff is AMAZING! I can feel it working and I see such a difference in my skin. I am a repeating user. It’s an extremely good value for what it does.
Teresa D.
Wortham
I have combination skin i love the way this makes my skine feel and it doesnt make me oily what so ever i really recomment this great toner for after face wash.
Samantha M.
Murrieta , CA
This Toner is fantastic! My HG for sure. Even my husband loves it. It's refreshing light and smells like peaches. It is by far the best toner I've ever tried.
Katie C.

I never really found this helped clean deep into my pores. I never saw any difference in my skin or extra dirt pulled off from this toner. Great smell though.
Malorie K.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love using this at night after I wash my face. Gets out any dirt that was missed when washing and leaves your skin feeling well moisturized and replenished!
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.