BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Brenna B.
Tallahassee, FL
I LOVE this toner. I have super dry skin and it does not dry me out. It also tones and brightens my skin and keeps it fresh. It is a pretty generous bottle, so it lasts for a while! I will most definitely be buying this again after I run out.
Laria A.
Philadelphia
My favorite toner for the last year. I discovered this through Dani of Coffeebreakwithdani! The toner is super gentle, does dry out my skin, and smells like fresh cucumbers. Also love that it’s a spray form. I would recommend if you have dry skin and looking for a toner that hydrates.
Viveka L.
Atlanta
I use this toner twice a day. It has a very hydrating cooling effect on my skin. Very refreshing and light! It’s a huge size bottle that has lasted me several months. This toner is one I would recommend to anyone with dry or sensitive skin.
Faith S.
Woodbridge , VA
My skin actually feels hydrated after using this. I didn’t expect my skin to actually feel as good as it does. Just spray on a cotton pad or directly on your face. Lasts longer than I thought it would, you only need about 5 sprays per use.
Robyn B.
Cameron , WV
I was skeptical that a toner made any difference however forcing myself to keep using, I'm so glad I did. A toner is a must in your skin care regimen. My pores are less visible, I am more hydrated and my skin has never felt better. A must try.
Taylor C.
Port Saint Lucie
This is the perfect product to use if you have a hard time finding products for combination skin, I have my days, and whatever day it is for my skin this product is so gentle and really evens everything out. And it smells amazing too!!
Yasmen J.
Dayton,Ohio
I love this product. It makes you feel fresh and keeps your face hydrated and honestly my mom was the one who showed me about this product. Wow it’s worth the money and it makes you feel like a new person
Taylor L.
Nolensville, TN
This product was used on me for a facial. I did not actually purchase it, so I’m not sure of the pricing. It seemed a little too strong for my skin and burned quite a bit. The smell also wasn’t very pleasant, but overall not terrible.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
danka u.
Akron, OH
Loved this product. Was put on my skin by a Sephora employee and I was very surprised that my skin felt and looked nice after just one application. Don’t love the price point, but it actually does do what it is supposed to do. Which is awesome.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.