BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Brenda Lee H.
Robstown, TX
Looooooove it!!! I'm oily/normal combination and it refreshes my skin. I've seen a difference since I've been using this. My skin glows and I can go on with my day without feeling so tight
Ivette H.
One of my favorite toners I have to say, not only does this hydrate your skin on an extrodinary level with out feeling too over the top , it makes ur skin softer and leaves it feeling fresh
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Very hydrating! Deffenitly tones my redness going on, and evens out my dryness. It's also good to use to set your makeup, which is. Plus. Skin care and makeup all in one.
Jay R.
I love it super hydrating and applies quickly and effectively. Expensive but in my opinion totally worth it. It's super gently and feels very refreshing especially since I have dry skin.
Melissa g.
Indianapolis, IN
This product replienshes lost moisture.. lightweight must that rehydrated my skin. Love the fruity sent and how fresh my skins feel after. I use it although the day.
Angela R.
I only started paying attention to this toner after I saw an instagrammer use it and swear by it. I picked it up and it's amazing! My skin feels so hydrated when I use this. I'm loving it!
Emily N.
I love this timer. After I cleanse my face I just spritz this on. There's no need for cotton pads. The spray of it is a soft light mist and it smells amazing! It is definitely hydrating
Kennedy K.
Love this. The packaging is wonderful, I love that it's a mist. Fragrance is light and not bothersome. This product helps to lock in hydration after I wash my face.
Amabelle P.
Another toner that's great for combination to dry skin types. It's a balancing toner that will not leave the skin feeling too dry like some astringents tend to do.
Ok G.
Tucson, AZ
Love toners because they take off residual make up and leave my skin extra clean. This one is gentle, without the sticky feel that some can leave. It absorbs quickly also. Nice scent
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.