BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Erynn P.
Pomona, CA
I really like this a toner finally that seems to work with dry skin. The scent is very refreshing and I use it under my moisturizer. I think anyone with dry skin would like this as most toners aren't dry skin friendly. This one is!
Michelle S.
Frederick, MD
This is one of my favorite toners of all time! It doesnt make your skin feel dry. You feel hydrated and refreshed. I also really enjoy the spray as oppose to pouring it onto a cotton round i feel like i waste so much product that way.
Miranda S.
Akron, CO
I have combination skin usually but this year has been crazy dry here so my skin is also crazy dry. I love the hydration toner. It gives my skin just a little boost of hydration without making me oily.
Mary H.
Metairie, LA
I love murad products . This toner is great, but I wish I could feel it working. Sounds dumb I know, but I'm so use to old school toners burning I've come to expect it.
Julie H.
Los Angeles, CA
I really loved this toner. I felt like my skin was not only hydrated but didn't feel oily as I more oily skin. The next morning my skin felt so fresh and clean. I will continue to use this product and recommend it to others.
Kayenat H.
Irwin, PA
Love this toner, its smells nice! It does tingle and burn slightly when I spray on my face, I use it at night only... I will continue to but this product... helps with the dryness in my skin i get during the winter and fall season!
Lashundra M.
247 william roberts rd apt 536
Love the brand and love the product. I use it daily and have made it a part of my daily skincare for about 5 years. It is effective and gentle and leaves my skin feeling and looking clean and young!!!!
Xaira M.
Philadelphia, PA
Very hydrating. Prepped my skin really well. Not a fan of the scent. Very lightweight and easy to use. It spritz is really even and doesn't squirt out onto the face.
Gabriela M.
An amazing product to use before applying moisturizer to your skin. Makes your skin feel like it's had a drink of water. I've been using this product for years and it's become a holy grail item in my skincare routine
McKenzie H.
11436 Jurupa Rd. Mira Loma, CA 91752
I love this product! It's super light spray gives me the most-day pick up my skin needs. So glad it doesn't have that harsh chemically smell many other brands do.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
Camilla V.
Del Rio, TX
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?