BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Valeria
My face has never felt better! Even with the slightest use of this product I notice a difference. I use it as part of my night time routine and it does a really good job at keeping my skin hydrated and toned.
Lisa G.
El Paso
Amazing product! So gentle and so effective! First time user and will become a repeat user. Very nice packaging and great size of product. A little pricey but worth the purchase! No room for improvement needed!
Alexa B.
San Benito, TX
I love this product! It really hydrates my skin and leaves it looking so good! My skin isn't dry as it used to, thanks to this product my skin has never looked better. I highly recommend you use this product!
Krissy K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This toner smells amazing! I spray it on a cotton pad in the morning to wipe after I wash my face, then spritz it over my face again in the afternoon just to feel refreshed. It is soothing. I will repurchase.
Lola B.
Edwardsville, IL
I did not know the purpose of toner until I was introduced to Murad cleansing products. The hydrating toner is my favorite for balancing the skin and works as a great refreshing spray midday
Josephine V.
San Antonio, TX
It's a very high quality and good product. I love to use this on myself it make me feel more hydrated and definitely tones me out on my face a lot more . It doesn't feel dry or oily it's perfect on my skin
Kyla H.
Altus, OK
..I LOVE MURAD PRODUCTS.. they smell amazing and leave your skin feeling and looking FABULOUS.. my favorite toner is this one.. the way my skin feels so fresh and clean and hydrated..
Jeff D.
San Diego, CA
Murad makes amazing products.. and there hydrating spray is amazing. I love how refreshing it feels and man the smell is amazing. Have to be honest, I use it when I leave the house just to feel the freshness haha. Worth the buy
Mona G.
San Antonio, TX
I wanted to love this... I actually began using it as a setting spray after I apply my makeup and it leaves my skin looking fresh and dewy. BUT it sure does sting! So much so that I had to give it away.
Emma B.
Madison, WI
I love this toner! It works well for my dry skin and makes an excellent base for the rest of my skincare routine. One bottle also lasts quite a while- almost a year for me.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.