BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Jessie R.
Topeka, KS
Super quick way to prep your skin before moisturizer you can either spray it directly on your skin or onto a cotton pad and swipe along skin. Great for when I'm dealing with hormonal issues!
Just because i have a combo but more on dry side skin type. I hate using toners but this product changed the game completely! I love how hydrating and cleanse my skin with this product and its very easy to apply because of the spray!
Jade N.
Fargo, ND
Game changer. This toning spray makes my face feel refreshed. I will spray it before bed, in the morning throughout my day. It is just amazing. I would recommend to any skin type. Definitely a must have!
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I received a sample of this and I am still using it, for ever and I will love it I stopped using toners in the past because I felt like it dried up my skin but this does not at all is very moisturizing
Brandy L.
Gastonia, NC
I wasn't a huge fan of this toner. I used the product with the line of cleaners and mask the aesthetician recommended. I did not notice any hydration from this toner. It made my skin dryer in areas even.
Michelle V.
San Jose, CA
I LOVE this stuff. It smells just like lychee. It is so refreshing. The biggest bonus for me is that I can just spray it on. You don't need a cotton pad and you don't need to be rubbing your face. It made committing to a toner much easier
Amy B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Excellent product, lightly scented, great on my dry skin, I use this at least twice daily after washing my face and sometimes during the day it makes my skin feel so refreshed. The price is great for the amount of product you receive
Erynn P.
Pomona, CA
I really like this a toner finally that seems to work with dry skin. The scent is very refreshing and I use it under my moisturizer. I think anyone with dry skin would like this as most toners aren't dry skin friendly. This one is!
Jaqueline G.
Humble , TX
This is my all time favorite toner! I love that's in a spray bottle and can be applied everywhere. The smell is awesome as well, some toners have too much of an alcohol smells but not this one. Murad is a great brand for skincare
Miranda S.
Akron, CO
I have combination skin usually but this year has been crazy dry here so my skin is also crazy dry. I love the hydration toner. It gives my skin just a little boost of hydration without making me oily.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.