BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Danielle T.
Pound Ridge, NY
I love Murad so thats why i tried this. It feels great but it isn't that hydrating for someone like me who has dry skin. i like it but i still have to use a cream moisturizer afterwards. probably wont repurchase
Eb W.
The Colony, TX
Yassssss! This toner is EVERYTHING. I learned about this from Makeup Shayla and it has worked wonders for me. My skin is textured from late nights of not taking my makeup off when I was young. This stuff is a life saver.
Meaghan O.
Sherman, TX
I have used this toner on and off for years and always love it. It has a great scent and doesn't dry you out while still cleansing your skin. This lasts a very long time so you get a little more bang for your buck!
Karrie B.
Anaheim, CA
Love this toner for the summer months when my skin is dry from all the sun I get! And even my friends with oily skin say that this is hydrating but doesn't overdo it! Not a bad price and overall great product :)
Rachel C.
Taylor Mill, KY
Love this product! First off, the SMELL IS AMAZING!!! I have very dry skin and this is very gentle and hydrating. This is gentle without drying your face out. It really grabs all the dirt and makeup residue off of your face after you use cleanser.
Shyanne C.
This product was seriously one of the best toners I've ever used. Very gentle on my skin and I stick up on it. I don't know what I would do without it. It definitely met my satisfaction. Friends & family use it.
Alicia G.
Kerrville, TX
This stuff works pretty good I have horrible dry skin so I'm always trying new things to help with that i have been using it for a while it's got cute packaging I don't like the smell of it and the feel but it's ok
Camryn C.
Hooksett, NH
I personally did see or feel much of a difference in my skin even after a couple months of using this product, however it did make my skin feel better when used along side the Murad Cleanser and black head clearer.
Tanya R.
Mountain View, CA
One of the best selling Murad products. Needless to say, how great this product is and everyone falls in love after first try! Yes, I guarantee because I used to work with Murad as an Esthetician Murad Hydrating Toner
Daisy S.
It makes my face feel refreshed and i usually recommend this to teens. Honestly I've recently started using this product and i personality like it ! I sent one to my cousin and when she tired it she loved it !
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
Camilla V.
Del Rio, TX
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?