BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
List of claims to be a hydrating toner. Whatever that supposed to mean? However I did not find it to be a hydrating toner I actually felt like my skin was being stripped out as I was putting it on I do not recommend using this product
Maddi R.
Middleville, MI
Wonderful toner. Kind of makes my skin feel dried out, I have very sensitive skin, and it made it feel dry and slightly blotchy after a few uses. Wouldn't recommend to sensitive skin!
China W.
Love the fresh scent, the instant hydration this provides my skin, and the decent price. I feel like this product does everything it says and I have no complaints!
Elena B.
Island Park, NY
Good quality hydrating toner. Makes skin look healthy and it feels so smooth. It's a very gentle toner. I bought it in official online store. Would recommend to check this product out for people with problem skin
Caitlin R.
Murad hydrating toner keeps my face clean and blemish free while still keeping it hydrated. Most toners dry my skin out and this one did not. I would definitely say it's a good value and comes with more than enough in the bottle. I would buy it again!
Karrie B.
Anaheim, CA
Love this toner for the summer months when my skin is dry from all the sun I get! And even my friends with oily skin say that this is hydrating but doesn't overdo it! Not a bad price and overall great product :)
Shyanne C.
This product was seriously one of the best toners I've ever used. Very gentle on my skin and I stick up on it. I don't know what I would do without it. It definitely met my satisfaction. Friends & family use it.
Camryn C.
Hooksett, NH
I personally did see or feel much of a difference in my skin even after a couple months of using this product, however it did make my skin feel better when used along side the Murad Cleanser and black head clearer.
Danielle T.
Pound Ridge, NY
I love Murad so thats why i tried this. It feels great but it isn't that hydrating for someone like me who has dry skin. i like it but i still have to use a cream moisturizer afterwards. probably wont repurchase
Alicia G.
Kerrville, TX
This stuff works pretty good I have horrible dry skin so I'm always trying new things to help with that i have been using it for a while it's got cute packaging I don't like the smell of it and the feel but it's ok
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.