BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
Have tried to product a few times.. don't notice much of a difference than any other toners I have tried. Nothing bad to say about this product though.. it does the job!
Whitney H.
Biloxi, MS
I'm an esthetician so I grab this in the pro size, because I love it that much. It smells fantastic. It's great for sensitive skin and really all skin types. Even oily!
Bailey B.
Simpsonville, SC
Absolutely amazing product! I never realized how important a toner was until using this product! Gentle! Great for dry skin and does not cause any breakouts! Murad packaging is simple but does the job nicely! I would recommend this toner and definitely buy again!
Libby M.
Franklin, TN
One of my favorite toners I have ever used! Super hydrating and cleansing! I would recon and this for those who have dry skin and are scared of using a tinder that could strip away any oils.
Ally R.
Oceanside, CA
This is my favorite toner! The smell is amazing and it feels so refreshing. Helps your products glide onto your skin really nicely. Noticed my moisturizer was working better when I used this.
Elizabeth B.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love this toner........just not the price. Most American toners are harsh or make me feel dry but not this one. I do like that it has a spray but it comes out a little hard so hold it away from your face. Only 3 stars because of the price.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
I really like this product. It did everything it said it would do and more . it smells great feels great in the skin price isn't to bad . It last awhile so you get plenty of uses out of it . I really enjoy it and will buy again !
Marli E.
Northridge, CA
Refreshing and hydrating just like it says! Doesn't have any fragrance and dries fairly quick so as to allow for quick makeup application or perfect for a spritz before you head out the door!
Harper F.
FANTASTIC! This product has absolutely changed the life of my skin while staying super gentle. Having such sensitive skin because of my retnoid cream made me skeptical but after using the product for a couple of months my skin has drastically changed for the better!
bethany c.
Flemington, NJ
This smells so nice, just like roses. I love spraying it on my fave before bed just because its so relaxing and hydrating. I have to use moisturizer after this because I don't think it really hydrates as much as it just tones your face. I still love it though
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.