BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Jordyn A.
Austin
Murad's hydrating toner really hydrates your skin without weighing it down. I thought it was really effective especially in the Texas heat when the weather is dry. I enjoy their other toners more though as I didn't feel that this one did all that much for my skin.
Allie G.
Eads, TN
A perfect step two even if you choose a different brand of daily gentle facewash. Refreshing and has a good smell. Balances your skin’s pH, and creates a perfect canvas for a serum + moisturizer. I’ve had toners in the past that stung my skin... this one I’ve found is more gentle. It’s part of my everyday routine!
Norhan A.
I like this product from murad, . I use it just before moisturizer which is usually the body shop vitamin e cream, the problem with this toner is it’s strong smell as i have a sinus problem , but it makes my skin feel soft and refreshing, bought it from sephora.
Arielle G.
My skin as very dry due to the products that I was using. I sprayed this on my face to rehydrate my skin and this products really works. It didn't make my face sticky no did it make my skin overly produce oil. This can also be used as a fix spray for makeup.
Emily L.
Cincinnati, OH
I've been using this product for years. I love how refreshing it makes my face feel! It gets all the debris & impurities off my skin from the long day! It is also very refreshing to use in the mornings after I wake up! One of my favorites!
staci m.
Moreno Valley , CA
My favorite toner! Smells so fresh and clean. Gives you the perfect amount of hydration without overdoing it or making your skin look greasy. I use this right after I wash my face and also before I prime my face when I do my make up. Worth the price.
Kyra R.
Columbus
Murad has worked wonders for my skin. I tend to have dry patches and this really helped with bringing moisture back to them. My skin always felt refreshed after using this toner and I would definitely recommend it to anyone with dry/combination skin!
Jazmine R.
Buckeye
This toner is one of my favorites especially for summer. It hydrates your skin and smells great. I worked at massage envy and we always recommended people put it in their fridge or cooler during the summer to refresh their skin during a hot day :)
Lisa C.
Heartland, TX
I use this as part of my every day routine and it is definetly a good product. Only reason I don't go for the full 5 star rating is the price tag vs. Value of products. I have used other less pricey products that have the same if not better results
Allison K.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a good toner and it feels very hydrating on the skin. I use it when my skin is feeling dehydrated and needs a pick me up. I would recommend for my dry skin friends and it does come with a good amount of product so it will last a long time.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.