BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Destanie P.
Jacksonville, FL
It helped balance out my skin town without damaging it due to sun exposure. This is one of the only brands that I trust due to the fact that they always make sure they keep your skin protected from the sun.
Nathalie S.
Kissimmee, FL
I have naturally dry skin which I despise! & I have uneven skin tones and I haven't quite found a product that helps both my issues being said I have very dry skin until I tried the Murad hydrating Toner! In just a week I was seeing results.
Stacy Y.
Sacramento, CA
I used this stuff during the winter when my skin was dry. It kept my skin hydrated and bright. The only downside was that it caused clogged pores. However , it did not burn my skin. I will give it another go when my current toner runs out.
Lourdes R.
Madison, WI
I purchased quite a few Murad products. It's all I use on my face. Shopping experience quite satisfactory. LOVE that they use dissolvable peanuts for packing. No styrofoam going to the landfill. GREAT products! Love them.
Arianna R.
Cortland, IL
This is one of the best toners I have ever used. I love it because when I have dry skin and I do my nightly face routine and then I apply this to my skin it is so more soft when I wake up in the morning.
Alicia P.
Fort Worth, TX
Very hydrating. Keeps my face feeling fresh and moisturized. It removes that tightness that you feel from the dry skin. It had a very subtle scent it's nice. I would buy again for sure. Very good product.
Erin P.
Powell, TN
I'm not a fan of this toner. I find it to be way too high in alcohol. I didn't notice a change in my skin at all. Quite disappointing for such a sought after brand. I would not purchase this again. Many other brands are better, and cheaper.
mina h.
Holland, MI
Its so rare for me to find a moisturizer that i can actually use n actually leave my face hydrated...but this is awsome on my skin i loved it when i used it and i recommend it.
Astrid A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I received a sample size in one of my beautycon boxes. It smells good... Easy and quick to apply since it is a spray. I don't use often so i haven't noticed anything different on the appearance of my face.
Jessica S.
Chester, MA
Love this toner! It's gentle and smells nice. You can use it throughout the day as a facial mist as well. Most toners I have tried dry out my skin, but this does not. I will continue to repurchase this!
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.