BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Mary B.
I feel like this stuff really does clean your pores and it makes my face feel great. But I don't necessarily feel moisturizer after using this. It's a good product but the price may be too high.
Geri Liz L.
I was really bummed because I was really looking forward to liking this toner! I have dry combination skin and this toner burned my skin. I gave it a week to see if my skin needed to adjust to it but nope it still felt the same. I'm not sure why or what it's irritating my skin.
Emily T.
I struggle with dry skin and keeping my skin hydrated, especially during the winter. I use the HECK out of this product, most don't work very well for my skin but this product has changed my skin for the BETTER. I am so thankful to have found this product and have purchased multiples of it. It is worth every penny!
Jana K.
Austin, TX
This product has help my skin so much! Every time I would use a toner it would dry my face out. This toner doesn't do that. It's a little pricey for me but it definitely a splurge buy when I can. Definitely recommend this with anyone who may struggle with dry skin.
Elaine W.
🌸For me personally, I love the clean dewy feel this leaves me with. I like that it feels a bit thicker than normal toners. If you have ever used Vasanti toner it seems to have that feel, which leaves you feeling fresh and an extra feel as if you really have been hydratd!🌸
Hannah P.
Sacramento, CA
This is great for dry skin, and gentle. It does not have a stinging sensation like other toners. It is on the pricey side though. My skin looks and clean after I use a cotton ball and pat it across my face.
emily n.
Jacksonville, FL
I have oily/combination skin but honestly I love this stuff! Usually I stay away from hydrating products and lean more towards mattifying products but this is really good during the summer! makes my skin appear brighter and healthier! Really recommend to everyone
Ashley H.
San Angelo, TX
Toner benefits you by evening out your skin tone. I would recommend this to someone with acne problems looking to even out their skin tone. This product is affordable and a good value for everyone. You won't regret this buy!
May V.
San Antonio, TX
Murad toners are pretty decent, not amazing. The sprayer is great and distributes an even fine mist of toner on your face. It has a light smell and doesn't smell like chemicals. This product lasted a long time but I haven't repurchased it because of the price.
Brandi F.
Catlettsburg, KY
I don't really like the smell of this toner but I love that it comes in a spray form! It doesn't pull the moisture out of my skin like most toners, but it actually hydrates like it says.
Wilmary G.
How is this did combo skin? How is it for after exfoliating?
Rebecca E.
I am looking to reduce my pores but I have dry skin. Is this sensitive enough, and does it leave an oily residue?
Katelynn B.
Is this good for someone who is dry through the t spot on the face?
Regie O.
Henderson, IA
How many people have tried this out? And what were your results like compared to other toners that you have used?
Arlene D.
Atlanta, GA
Can someone let me know if this product is peach-scented?? I recently received a facial with murad products, and was curious whether this is the toner that was applied at the time. Yes, I know- I should have asked when I was there :( Thanks in advance!