BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Brandi F.
Catlettsburg, KY
I don't really like the smell of this toner but I love that it comes in a spray form! It doesn't pull the moisture out of my skin like most toners, but it actually hydrates like it says.
Courtney M.
Lexington, KY
This toner does a wonderful job at hydrating skin while not clogging pores. It first make skin feel oily, in face once on you don't feel it at all. The fresh scent is a great bonus too!
Danelle J.
Sioux Falls, SD
So far I've only tried a few Murad products, but I really like them. This was a sample and I'm contemplating purchasing a whole skincare regime from Murad just off trying this one product. Feels great. No icky smell just a clean scent. Worth trying
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I love this toner. no harsh chemical smell and leaves your skin feeling and looking so pretty. I think this is just as good as any hugh end brand and you get a lot of bang for your buck
Lygia O.
Love love love this!!! I always take advantage of the sephora yearly 20% off vib sale and stock up on these i love the way they leave my face feeling in the morning and before bed! And have noticed my skin less dull
Caroline R.
This is an okay product. It's not a stand-out toner from Murad because I expect more prominent results. This felt good on the skin, but that was the extent of the benefits. I saw no improvements in my skin. Not a bad product, but not worth the money.
jaime H.
As an avid retin-A user I appreciate the added monster and non stinging mist is soothing and refreshing. Much prefer a mist to a swipe style application, gentler and no product waste. This stuff lasts awhile so you're getting more bang for your buck.
Megan A.
My holy grail of toners! After moving to the desert I had to revamp my skincare routine to combat the severe dryness I was facing. This became an essential part of my arsenal. This will absolutely not dry out your skin and is alcohol-free. It's very lightweight and hasn't let me down at all.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Ive been using this toner for over a month and it has really helped my skin not become so flaky. Which is a miracle for me. I also use other miosturizers with it because i feel like it doesnt hydrate my skin enough.
Gabriela D.
I got sent this toner to try in my ipsy bag and since then I fell in love with it. I like that is not pricey and it has a good amount of product. It really works with all types of skin. Try it you'll love it
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.