BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Alyssa P.
El Paso
I am in love with this toner. If you have dry or dehydrated skin this toner is ideal for you! I apply this toner right before I apply any moisturizer or serum and it is super hydrating. When I’m in a rush I just spray a couple pumps onto my face and just the toner itself keeps me hydrated throughout my day.
Cheyenne O.
Saint Louis, MI
This is a great toner, it helps a lot with preventing my skin from getting Over striped and it will add just the right amount of moisture into my skin. I also noticed it helps. A little bit with texture in your skin.
Morgan S.
Anson, ME
So far, I'm really enjoying this product. I purchased it from Ulta and started using it a few days ago. It has a very nice spritzer. Just the way it sprays out alone makes me feel refreshed when I use it. However, it also makes my skin look very healthy and I have noticed my dry patches fading away!
Irina B.
Love this toner for a boost of hydration. I got mine at Sephora. I even use it over my makeup sometimes if my skin looks dry. Super gentle on the skin. Doesn't make me oily. I am acne prone and this toner is great.
Angel B.
APO, AP
I have tried A LOT of murad products and I used to sell this product where i worked and this toner would be the first thing to sell out every time we ordered a new shipment. Not only does it level out your skin's PH, but it really does keep the moisture in your skin, especially if you have drier skin
Kasey D.
Johnston, IA
I received a full size of this as a gift with purchase and was pretty excited because 1. I just ran out of my toner and 2. My skin is in desperate need of some hydration.

This toner wasn’t horrible. It didn’t dry out my skin, which is good. But idk about how much hydration it added.

Also, it kinda smells like feet. I got used to it after awhile.
Lisette O.
This was my first time using a toner and this product was great. It is very pricey but I would say worth it. It smells great and really does make my face feel hydrated (which is saying something as I have very dry skin). I use it by spraying a cotton pad and then rubbing that into the skin.
Kierstin B.
Kernersville, NC
This hydrating toner from Murad is amazing. I use this after cleaning and doing any kind of mask or treatment on my face. After I apply this toner I follow up with a serum with vitamin C. It helps a lot. The toner makes my skin feel so hydrated
Jennifer H.
I absolutely love this spray. it's so hydrating! it feels like you're spraying cool lotion spray on your face. it leaves your skin so smooth, textures wise and tone wise.. i like to spray some on before doing my makeup.
Sierra C.
I have combination, oily skin that's definitely on the sensitive side and this product helps to keep my skin looking balanced and healthy! I started to include this spray toner into my skin care routine a few months back and my skin is appearing brighter and calmer. It is a little on the pricy side but I have no complaints so far!
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.