BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite, I mean my favorite of all time. It's the best toner that I have ever used. It's super hydrating but with the amazing benefits of a toner. I use this religiously in the warmer months. Helps to balance my skin!
Valentina P.
Toner in a spray bottle has been the best invention ever! The product doesn't get wasted by applying with cotton or pad! This toner has no alcohol and it feels so good in my skin, not only does it balance the ph but it also moisturizes. I use it in the morning and at night!
Kelsey P.
Just started using this! It's step one of a cleansing line but can be used alone. Leaves face feeling clean. Great on the skin. Bottle sprays in a nice mist. Meets expectations of rebalancing and neutralizing skin.
Jes S.
San Diego , CA
This product smells SO good! Spray on freshly cleansed skin or over makeup for a pick me up. Super gentle and meant for more mature skin, but I find it works for everyone. I keep mine in the fridge during the summer for hot days.
Kaitlyn H.
It does not break my face out however i do not think it is all that hydrating. I also dont like that it is in a spray bottle. When i use toner i like to put it on a cotten ball and wipe my face. Also when i tried to spray the toner on my face when i opened my eyes after, i guess some driped in my eyes, it burned so bad.
Lynn T.
Love this toner! My dry skin just drinks it up and definitely does the job. I was hesitant but so glad I splurged a bit and got it. It has a very pleasant smell and I would definitely recommend to all my dry girls/boys out here!
Christina Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Normally toners dry my face out so the fact this is hydrating helps! I still need to put moisturizer on after but still works great without giving that stiff dry feeling. If I'm picking up a toner to use it would be this one!
Martha E.
Glendora, CA
This Murad toner was very hydrating and felt great on my skin. I love the smell. It was very gentle and very refreshing. It worked great preparing my skin for my moisturizer and make up. It all worked great together. I love this product and would repurchase it again.
Tenzin P.
Fridley, MN
This toner is my holy grail during the winter season! This hydrates my skin and plumps it up during the cold season! When applying this, my makeup goes on very smoothly and plus my skin is always happy whenever I use this toner!
Gabi z.
San Francisco, CA
I love misting this on to my face once I get out of the shower and before I apply my moisturizer or make-up. It's that extra little bit of moisture that my skin needs, especially in the winter months. It doesn't make me shiny or oily which is super important to me.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.